Friday, June 26, 2015

The House of Abraham outlawed in America and all NATO and their Allies

Claiming that the US Constitution is shield against Bible based discrimination against out friends and Neighbors, and outlawing us with what they call separation of Church and State, and destroying my Hebrew and Aramaic and Greek library while set up by their Hackers, from CNN that locked me up, repeatedly blocking me from access to any copy of my Hebrew and Aramaic and Greek Scriptures and Lexicons, and taking away my magnifying glass and blocking from eye Doctors and the needed eye surgery, needed from the damage caused by the assault from violent Antisemitic Patients that locked me up with, redamaging my eyes that were squashed with a Rock in my tour of Duty in the US Army, and calling me delusional about both eye damage and the adverse reactions to the Drugs and Foods forced upon me, disabling me, to the point the VA Allergist says that I need to sue them, but cannot because they say that they disabled me and had me repeatedly robbed of all I own, trying to murder me, legally, by the US Law, repeatedly blocking me from my Hebrew and Aramaic and Greek Scriptures ans Lexicons that you can no longer buy in the USA, because none of the fake Jew and fake Christian Religious Stores persecuting and drugging and murdering and robbing us of Israel that they outlawed, lying the lying murders that Jesus foretold and taught about abusing and murdering the Slaves of Adam King that prepared a Wedding for his son, the son of Adam Joseph, the second Adam the Lord from Heaven, lying saying they are giving all the People the Right to Love whom they want Love, with the Right to Marry whom they chose, outlawing our Mahar mating Contract and our Wedding Feast from the Kingdom of Heave, deliberately lying and outlawing us of the house of Abraham and our Families by they definition of Marriages, as retribution for my Petition for Redress of Grievances and my exercising my Right to the Free Press that they outlawed taking and hacking my Posts and rewriting them into lies, and taking my Posts to Nazi railroad Courts to twist things out of context, twisting them into lies, to force drug me with what previously Courts and Doctors said causes me harm and could kill me, repeatedly saying that they could not go by my Scriptures from the Dark ages, saying that they needed drug me to assimilate me into their Modern Society, to make me a productive Member of their Modern Society repeatedly locking me up, and having robbed and disabled while locked up being blocked from Food and Medications and Medical Treatments, refusing to Redress my Just Petition for Redress of Grievances against their Antisemitic Antichrist Rigged Ballots with only a choice between their Antichrist Communist Gay Marriages and the Antichrist Nazi Marriages of One Man, One Woman, the Communist Homosexuals refusing to legalize my request for Civil Union, making up a Marriage Law that they knew outlaws us and our Scriptures, for my Civil Union was defined from Hebrew by our Mahar Mating Contract that the Homosexual Computer Hackers from CNN, wanted to outlaw to outlaw us of Israel, blocking my Medical Treatments and forcing upon me everything that our Hebrew Scriptures says causes us blood descendants of David and Ephraim Harm and or Death, that a Court in the 1980s not knowing what was in all their Tab and Capsule and Liquid Medications that disabled me, ordered Police and Doctors not to gibe me any of their Medications, based upon the Neurologists accurate observations of the harm they all caused me, which the Left Wing CNN and their Homosexuals, wanted pass their Antichrist Gay Marriage Laws like the Antichrist Nazi Marriage Laws of One Man, one Woman, that even their Homosexual Medical Staff were constantly pounding me with, as being Law of the Land, using it and their Gay Marriages to outlaw Abraham as a Bigamist and outlawing his three Mates as Adulteresses, and outlawing all his children as Bastards, and outlawing Jacob as Bigamist and outlawing his four Mates as Adulteresses and outlawing us of Israel and Ishmael and all the house of Abraham as Bastards, and outlawing Yahweh and the Wedding Feast of Messiah, outlawing the Bride Mount Zion, so the Communist Gays and their Nazi Right Wing, both repeatedly blocking me from Kosher Foods and Medications, repeatedly disabled me trying to murder me, while repeatedly being robbed of all I own while locked up though I committed no crime, but being lock up and force drugged, with them saying, if they did not force drug me, I would break their Laws by obeying my Interpretation of our Hebrew Scriptures that they outlawed with their Marriage Laws, repeal disabling me forcing upon me what caused what the VA Allergist said was not an Allergy, but said was a Metabolic Disorder that caused the same results as an Allergy, like our Hebrew Scriptures say of those things that cause us blood descendants of David and Ephraim Harm and or Death, that they deliberately force upon me, saying they cannot get me Foods or Medications without those things in them, and using that excuse repeatedly inventing lies, and lying using their lies, to block my access to Medications and Medical Treatments that do not have those things in them.

Used of every group called a Tribe, every Ethnic group in the Scriptures has a נשיא = ἄρχοντας = Prince נ = snake + שיא = tooth my Ox Head, a Head Ish of Followers, or Prince. Greek ἄρχων or ἄρχοντας plural αρχοντες called ἐξουσία an authority, and the difference between a good authority and an evil authority, is whether he was acquainted and appointed by Yahweh, or appointed by himself, or by the People.

Each of the Tribes of Israel has a Prince, a Head Ish of the Followers, and one of the Thirteen Tribes is not numbered among the Twelve, and the Prince of that Tribe is the High Prince of all the Tribes of Israel, and not just High Prince of Israel, but the same is called Elohim, the High Prince of the Tribes of both Israel and Ishmael, giving twenty and four crowned Princes before the great white throne.

This is done away with by Politicians saying, "Just powers derive their Just authority, from the consent of the Governed, " and they refuse to see the consent of the Nazi German People to be ruled by one not acquainted with Yahweh, resulted in Hitler.

As the Rulers of the Nations say the same thing as the Nazi Germans. "We are Nation of Laws, a Law abiding People, and our Government ensures the enforcement of our Laws." Who made you you the Law Maker and the Law Enforcer, instead of the Spirit the Lord mine Yahweh, the only true Lawmaker? Ask Courtney Love how the Law Abiding French enforce the Laws that are designed to protect the innocent Public, they do do it just the Antisemitic American Vigilantes and Scam Artists and Mobsters that keep attacking me, saying if they don't lock me up and force drug me, I will break their Laws, and they keep blocking my Medical Treatments, saying that they are enforcing the Law of the Land, and keep force drugging me if I call the Police against these Antisemite Nuts, that keep having me robbed while force drugging me to make sure I do not obey the Torah from Yahweh, and break their sacred Laws. The Problem is, even the Stars in the USA and or all Earth, like those Rioters, they do not obey any Law to Protect People, the only reason any of these People enforce any Law, causing harm, they do it to make themselves money, and claim they are not at fault, saying, "the Law allows us to get away with that much, because it is the Law of the Land." You people are nuts that voted for any of the Politicians.

As the Rulers of California outlaw Religious Objections to forced Vaccinations that are enforced solely upon the opinions of their Judges and Prosecutors and Doctors, like the Minnesota Judges and Prosecutors and Doctors, that blocked my Medical treatments refusing to get me Antibiotics without the Additives that our Hebrew Scriptures says causes us blood descendants of David and Ephraim, Harm and our Death, forcing them upon me and disabling me while my Garden was Poisoned, and while being robbed of all I own, because the Prosecutor said, I had no Religious Belief like the Jews, that prevent them form force drugging me, and called my Samaritan Hebrew and Aramaic and Greek Religious Belief false in their Nazi Court, saying my Religious belief from our Northern Kingdom Israel was false, because they said in Court, I am not a Jew, measuring me by their US Zionist Reform Jews and their State Licensed Non Profit Jews and Christians that all outlawed us of Israel and our Hebrew Scriptures and stole our name Israel, and named in on their Secular Democratic Government in Jerusalem whose existence is a violation of both our Jewish and Samaritan Torah and our Prophets.

נשׂא = snake tooth Ox Head, = to lift, to lift a נשיא = ἄρχοντας = Prince, as the Head authority, נשׂאו ראשׁ׃ = to lift his Head

Elohim not to revile, and the Prince within the People yours not to curse.
אלהים לא תקלל ונשיא בעמך לא תאר

Exodus 22:28

When you ask the Devil, who is your Head, your God? The Devil answers, "Most certainly Spirit the Lord mine Yahweh, and I am his Messenger to you."

When you ask a Politician, who is your Head, your God? For Political Reasons the Politicians answers, "Most certainly Spirit the Lord mine Yahweh, and I am his Messenger to you."

When you ask a Religious Leader, who is your Head, your God? For Donations to the Collection Plate, the Religious Leader answers, "Most certainly Spirit the Lord mine Yahweh, and I am his Messenger to you."

אל = El, a God,
אלו = El his, the God his
אלי = El mine, the God mine
אליו = El mine his, the God mine his
אלה = El hers, the God hers,
אלך = El yours, the God yours,
אלהי = El hers mine, the God hers mine,
אלהים = El her sea, the Gods hers


I say to the Devil, and to the Politicians, and to the Religious Leaders, if Spirit the Lord mine Yahweh, is your Head, your God, then why do your Marriage Doctrines outlaw Jacob as Bigamist, and outlaw his four Mates as Adulteresses, and outlaw us of Israel as Bastards?

Who is the owner of your Tree? Have you not read this?

not because exists the tree good finishing fruit corrupt, neither the tree corrupt finishing fruit good,
Οὐ γάρ ἐστι δένδρον καλὸν ποιοῦν καρπὸν σαπρόν, οὐδὲ δένδρον σαπρὸν ποιοῦν καρπὸν καλόν·

Luke 6:43

everyone because the tree out thereof the owner's the Fruit's, is acquainted, not because from out thorns collects figs, neither out the thorn bush gathers grapes;
ἕκαστον γὰρ δένδρον ἐκ τοῦ ἰδίου καρποῦ γινώσκεται· οὐ γὰρ ἐξ ἀκανθῶν συλλέγουσι σῦκα, οὐδὲ ἐκ βάτου τρυγῶσι σταφυλὴν.

Luke 6:44

I say to the Devil, and to the Politicians, and to the Religious Leaders, if Spirit the Lord mine Yahweh, is your Head, your God, then why do your Euro Zones and American Zones and all your Nations Trade Zones outlaw Yahweh's Torah concerning not borrowing and loaning money for Usury?

I say to the Devil, and to the Politicians, and to the Religious Leaders, if Spirit the Lord mine Yahweh, is your Head, your God, then why do you promote Atheists and Homosexuals that stalk and drug and disable and rob and murder us of Israel, because they hate and outlawed Yahweh's Torah?

Paul, apostle Jesus's, Christ's, accordant the decree Elohim's the savior ours, and the Lord's Jesus's, this hope ours,
Παῦλος, ἀπόστολος ᾿Ιησοῦ Χριστοῦ κατ᾿ ἐπιταγὴν Θεοῦ σωτῆρος ἡμῶν καὶ Κυρίου ᾿Ιησοῦ τῆς ἐλπίδος ἡμῶν,

1 Timothy 1:1

honors to El genuinely to the child within believing, grace, mercy, peace, from Elohim's. The Father ours, and Christ's, Jesus's, thereof the Lord's ours,
Τιμο θέῳ γνησίῳ τέκνῳ ἐν πίστει, χάρις, ἔλεος, εἰρήνη ἀπὸ Θεοῦ πατρὸς ἡμῶν καὶ Χριστοῦ ᾿Ιησοῦ τοῦ Κυρίου ἡμῶν.

1 Timothy 1:2

accordantly aside invited you dwelling within Ephesus, journeying unto Macedonia, which aside messaged some noway to otherwise teach,
Καθὼς παρεκάλεσά σε προσμεῖναι ἐν ᾿Εφέσῳ, πορευόμενος εἰς Μακεδονίαν, ἵνα παραγγείλῃς τισὶ μὴ ἑτεροδιδασκαλεῖν

1 Timothy 1:3

There those verses like all Abraham's household called Abraham Lord, and all Israel in Egypt called Joseph, Lord, Paul is speaking a man, the Lord they followed, which was the Jew Jacob, the Jewish half brother to the Jew Jesus, and they translate the name Jacob as James, that Paul called the Lord ours, when Paul invited the believers to journey with him, and the Catholics always contradicting Paul and all other Apostles and their Scriptures, here turning the words Τιμο θέῳ γνησίῳ τέκνῳ ἐν πίστει, χάρις, ἔλεος, εἰρήνη ἀπὸ Θεοῦ πατρὸς ἡμῶν καὶ Χριστοῦ ᾿Ιησοῦ τοῦ Κυρίου ἡμῶν. = "honors to El genuinely to the child within believing, grace, mercy, peace, from Elohim's. The Father ours, and Christ's, Jesus's, thereof the Lord's ours," they turn that into lies against the Scriptures like the Latin Transactors of the King James lied saying that means, " Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord," when none of those words exist in the Greek, and the Catholics lie against God Almighty named Yahweh and his Scriptures, and lie saying that Jesus had no Brothers or Sisters, and they lie claiming that Jesus made Peter the Pope, and they lie against God Almighty named Yahweh and his Scriptures, claiming that Jesus said, "I am that Christ, " and they and the Multitudes that broke away from them, but also lie against God Almighty named Yahweh and his Scriptures, claiming that Jesus said, "I am that Christ, " they set up, and drug, and disable, and rob, and murder, and or try to murder, all who will not believe their lies, like they have repeatedly done to me trying to murder me, and then for more Political Power, to do the same to others, they lie saying that is not what they have repeatedly tried to do, and they lie saying, "we guaranty religious Freedom, you can worship any God you chose," and they refuse to legalize us and our Scriptures and our Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, and they say, "give me some money for my Political Campaign!"

I am the Messenger Yahweh's, I am the Messenger the Covenant, the El to the Temple mine.

Behold snake mine sends the Messenger mine, and face hers the path unto the face mine, and suddenly comes El to the Temple his, that Lord wedded associate water (you are) seeking, and the Messenger that Covenant wedded associate water (you are) the willing sea, behold hers comes, said Yahweh, massing.

הנני שלח מלאכי ופנה-דרך לפני ופתאם יבוא אל-היכלו האדון אשר-אתם מבקשים ומלאך הברית אשר-אתם חפצים הנה-בא אמר יהוה צבאות

Isaiah 3:1

and (who) from me keeps unto associate Day the coming his? and (who) from me that stands within that appearing his related himself alike Fire purifying, and alike soap from a washing sea?
ומי מכלכל את-יום בואו ומי העמד בהראותו כי-הוא כאש מצרף וכברית מכבסים

Malachi 3:2

and sits refining and purifying silver, and purifies the son mine Levi, purging associate water (you are) alike gold and alike silver, and that mine his unto Yahweh from brings me the sacrifice within righteousness,
וישב מצרף ומטהר כסף וטהר את-בני-לוי וזקק אתם כזהב וככסף והיו ליהוה מגישי מנחה בצדקה

Malachi 3:3

Believing and obeying the voice Yahweh's is my righteousness, I am Joseph from my Father's Tribe Ephraim, from my Mother from the Tribe Judah, I am he that Yahweh had made me his Elohim that made the sacrifice from the womb of the virgin from the house of David and Jerusalem, making the sacrifice a sweet thing unto Yahweh as it is written concerning me.

and sweetens hers unto Yahweh the sacrifice Judah's and Jerusalem's, alike days of times and alike old year sea the eastern's.
וערבה ליהוה מנחת יהודה וירושלם כימי עולם וכשנים קדמניות

Malachi 3:4

קדמניות = the eastern's, now claiming they are giving us Religious Liberty, and outlawing our Easter Culture, in their Cultural Wars, they are liars, for I did not make it up, that that word has always meant "the eastern's," them conducting their Western Culture War against our Easter Culture, they are Antisemitic even if they call themselves Jews or Samaritans or Christians or Muslims.

and approaches me the El mine your water unto Judgment, and that exists mine hereafter suddenly within sorcerers and within adulterers and withing swearing unto falsehood, and within violence robs mine the wages, the hired widows and orphans, and presses out mine a foreigner, and not fears me, said Yahweh, the masses.
וקרבתי אליכם למשפט והייתי עד ממהר במכשפים ובמנאפים ובנשבעים לשקר ובעשקי שכר-שכיר אלמנה ויתום ומטי-גר ולא יראוני אמר יהוה צבאות

Malachi 3:5

Them that are married by their marriage laws that marry the males unto the females, and they apply their marriages to our Scriptures, they are liars and sorcerers and adulterers and have sworn unto falsehood, and are within the violence robs mine the wages, and the hired widows and orphans, and outlaws us of Israel as a foreigner, and fears not Yahweh.

I Yah Joseph riding in the second chariot, I am the second not Yahweh, hear what Yahweh my first says;

related I am Yahweh, not the second mine, and associate water (you are) the son mine Jacob not the end water.
כי אני יהוה לא שניתי ואתם בני-יעקב לא כליתם

Malachi 3:6

unto the days Fathering mine your water, turned off the ordinance mine, and not regarded returning his the El mine, and (I) Ox head twist hers to El mine your water, says Yahweh, massing, and answering within from hers, "returned?"
למימי אבתיכם סרתם מחקי ולא שמרתם שובו אלי ואשובה אליכם אמר יהוה צבאות ואמרתם במה נשוב

Malachi 3:7

I am Yah the Slave Yahweh's כהן לעולם על־דברתי מלכי־צדק׃ Cohen unto times upon the wording mine the King mine Righteousness, unto whom Abraham paid tribute, a Tenth Part of all his possessions, I am Elohim, like the Prophet Malachi says concerning me the Messenger of the Covenant Yahweh's,

will rob Adam's Elohim? related associate water (you are) a robbing sea associate me, and answering from within hers, "robs you?" within Tithes and offering!
היקבע אדם אלהים כי אתם קבעים אתי ואמרתם במה קבענוך המעשר והתרומה

Malachi 3:8

Now that they completely outlawed us in the land of Canaan for their Nazis that marry by their Nazi Marriage Laws of One Man, One Woman, and for those that marry by their Communist Gay Marriage Laws, and continue blocking our Medical and Business and Personal needs, and lying claiming to be giving us Religious Liberty while the Nazi Mike Huckabee and his Nazi Republicans that outlawed Jacob as a Bigamist and outlawed his four Mates as Adulteresses and outlawed us of Israel as Bastards, the Nazi Mike Huckabee and his Nazi Republicans, says, "Only the Supreme being has the right to redefine Marriage," as they keep us of Israel outlawed by their Nazi Marriage Laws and now by their Communist Marriage Laws.

within ambushers hers associate water (you are) the cursed sea, and associate me associate water (you are) the robbing sea this Nation's all his,
במארה אתם נארים ואתי אתם קבעים הגוי כלו

Malachi 3:9

The Homosexuals outlawing the oldest institution of our Covenant, our Wedding Feast of the Body of Yahweh's Messiah, our Circumcision, and outlawed us our families outlawing our Bar and Bat Mitzvah and our Mahar Mating Contracts using the Nazi Popes and Nazi fake Christians Nazi Marriage Laws that outlaw Yahweh's the oldest institution our Wedding Feast of the Body of the Messiah, the living Temple Elohim, outlawed by the the fake Jews and fake Christians and fake Muslims, and the Atheists and Homosexuals, that now all rejoice that they all entered the Devil's institution of Antichrist Marriages that outlaw my Body, the living Temple Elohim from Spirit the Lord mine Yahweh, and replaced it with their Mass number of Religious Building wherein Spirit the Lord mine Yahweh, does now dwell therein. As the Communists rejoice saying they saw the Dominoes falling as the Atheists and Homosexuals like the arrogant Nazi Popes, declare their infallibility, pointing to their having overthrown the US Constitution and passed into Law their State Atheist and Homosexual Beliefs that outlaw us and our Scriptures, saying that is forming what they call a more perfect Union, as the unbelieving Atheists and Homosexuals laying is wait for us cursing us and attacking, the people that say the Yahweh is their Head, their God, they lay in wait and rob us too, because both the Right and Left Wing follow the seed in them, the seed of the Devil that outlawed us and our Covenant, our Scriptures, and our Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, as well as all the other Kingdoms of Abraham that are all outlawed by the SAME Secular Laws that lie, saying that they are giving us Religious Freedom, and destroying our Lives, our Liberty, and our Pursuit of Happiness, because their Secular Laws that outlaw us, are the Law of the Land.

I am the Eternal Father, I am the Messenger Yahweh's, I am the Messenger the Covenant, the El to the Temple mine, the El to the house Yahweh's that you robbed of all that is mine, making my house, a house of merchandise, and a den thieves and robbers. I am the Yah Zain the seventh Messenger Yahweh's that you robbed, taking the Tithe and saying the house belonging to that El from Yahweh, is not able to be licensed as a Non Profit, we cannot get Tax Breaks, building that house that Yahweh charged his Koresh to build, the Religious Buildings are licensed by the States to rob the Widows and the Orphans and the poor, taking the Tithes to maintain the Buildings that outlawed Yahweh and his Torah, we can get Tax Breaks donating to them instead of giving it unto the Messenger of the Covenant Yahweh's like Yahweh commanded us, and with the money wasted, the price of the building the works of your hands that you worship, your Idols being the places that you call houses of worship, the house of God, you could of fed and clothed and housed every person on the plant that you raped and robbed and filled with rivers of blood, to build your Idols wherein Yahweh does not dwell.

that bring his associate all the Tithe to El the house's that storehouse, and Yah mine meat within the house mine, and prove his snake mine now within Zain associate, said Yahweh, massing, if water not (I) Ox head open unto your water the windows that Heavens' , and that pours out mine unto your water the blessing hereafter them failing the hand mine,
הביאו את-כל-המעשר אל-בית האוצר ויהי טרף בביתי ובחנוני נא בזאת אמר יהוה צבאות אם-לא אפתח לכם את ארבות השמים והריקתי לכם ברכה עד-בלי-די

Malachi 3:10

I am Elohim the face of Yahweh, I am  האדמה = that Adam hers, the second Adam the Lord from Heaven, and mine have this seal from Spirit Yahweh, they are branded inside their forehead with my name יוסף = Ιωσηφ = Joseph, I am the Father the Husbandman, the Slave the Branch with my seed my son within my bosom the vine,

and rebukes mine unto your water within devouring, and not destroying unto your water associate the face mine that Adam hers, and not miscarries unto your water that vine within the field says Yahweh, massing;
וגערתי לכם באכל ולא-ישחת לכם את-פרי האדמה ולא-תשכל לכם הגפן בשדה אמר יהוה צבאות

Malachi 3:11

Redefining Marriage as not counting Gender, by our Hebrew definitions from our Torah and the Prophets, marrying one El unto another El, each bowing to an El not sanctified by Yahweh the El Highest, instead of Marrying unto the Messiah from Yahweh, legalizing both Idolatry and Adultery as defined by our Hebrew Torah and the Prophets and Jesus and his Apostles, legalizing both their Communist Antichrist Gay May Marriages, Nazi Antichrist Marriages of One Man, One Woman, and both outlawed the Wedding Feast of Circumcision confirmed at Bat and Bat Mitzvah, and replacing our Mahar Contracts with their words Marriage, outlawing us and our Families and Eli Highest named Yahweh and his Messiah Bridegroom to the Bride Mount Zion, all outlawed by their passing Marriages in respect of their Religious Establishments, their Homosexuals taking on the Antichrist Marriages of the fake Jews and fake Christians and fake Muslims, say the Antichrist Marriage in the USA passing all their Laws in respect of their establishments of Religion, and outlawing the free Exercise of ours, is extremely important in America, as they left Wingers say that they saw the Dominoes falling, so that even President Putin began paying, saying, "Oh my God, America and NATO has gone too far Left!" and prepares to defend Russia against relentless aggression from the American and the European Communists refusing to legalize us of the House of Abraham.

Yahweh says, "Because you point to my Heat, and repent not, and say, 'the works of my hands, made it globally hot, man is causing global change, give me money, so that I can fix what I did,' I will both roast you and freeze you, off my Planet, " says Yahweh. The President using his Political double talk, redefining the Hebrew and Greek words to fit his word Grace, to contradict and outlaw us of Israel and our Scriptures, for if defined from our Hebrew and Greek words, mean the divine choice made by Yahweh, but claiming that they do not deserve it, but have it, while they outlaw us of Israel invited by Yahweh himself, which that means by his Grace, not by our works, that they say that they got Grace, by their works, their sacrifices fighting for Civil Rights Laws that outlaw us of Israel and Yahweh and his Messiahs and his Scriptures, the President taking the words from our Scriptures and making the State Licensed Church Buildings the works of their own hands, that they worship, wherein Yahweh dwells not, their refuge place outlawing and defiling and robbing and disabling and murdering members of the Temple of Elohim, and for fighting Yahweh and his Messiah, that they deliberately outlawed refusing to Redress even one Just Issue on our Just Petitions for Redress of Grievances, and passing Civil Rights Laws that outlaw Yahweh and Abraham and Jacob, claiming they are fighting Slave Drives, outlawing Yahweh and his Slave. What looked you unto the river Jordan for? What exists there that you seek? A Prophet that would come before the Glory Yahweh's to be revealed. But casting off the living water from Yahweh the fountain of living waters, and selling bottles of river water and their statues and rosaries, their Idols made by their hands to worship, and make themselves a fortune, robbing and murdering the Prophets that speak out against their Idolatry and Blasphemy and Lies and Murders, selling their Idols to tourists in the names of Yahweh the El Highest and his Holy one, his Messiah and Bridegroom unto Jerusalem from above, that they corrupt with their lies against Yahweh the El Highest and his Holy one, his Messiah, and his Scriptures, as thieves and robber's stole the Glory Yahweh's and named upon others, to make themselves money off preaching in the names of their Lords.

Isaiah 40

You that worship Elohim as your Creator and are married unto any man or woman, and refuse to repent of your works that you worship, you are the seed of evil doers, that never had Grace or forgiveness from Yahweh, and you are not members of my Body, Jerusalem from above, from Yahweh the El Highest I am El to the Temple my Body my People Jerusalem.

comforting his comforting the People mine saying El hers mine your water,
נחמו נחמו עמי יאמר אלהיכם

Isaiah 40:1

the word his upon the heart Jerusalem's, and invites his El mine hers, related filling hers masses, related pleasing the evil, the double sea within all the miswitnesses hers,
דברו על-לב ירושלם וקראו אליה כי מלאה צבאה כי נרצה עונה כי לקחה מיד יהוה כפלים בכל-חטאתיה

Isaiah 40:2

My son my face within my bosom, went before me, declared by the voice his within the wilderness, declaring, now is the axe laid unto the root of the trees, declaring all that brought not forth fruit meat for repentance, are cut down and cast into the Fire, declaring in the Spirit and Power of Eliyah I baptize you in Spirit and Fire,

the voice his within the wilderness the face his path Yahweh straightened his , within the desert the course hers unto El hers mine snake his,
קול קורא במדבר פנו דרך יהוה ישרו בערבה מסלה לאלהינו

Isaiah 40:3

ינשא = lifting, like the right and left wing lifting their Heads, here lifting them to the bottom of the valley, making a plain.

all sides lifting, and all the mountains and the hills hers lowers him, and that Yah that crooked unto straightens, and that ridge sea unto a plain,
כל-גיא ינשא וכל-הר וגבעה ישפלו והיה העקב למישור והרכסים לבקעה

Isaiah 40:4

and the snake unveils the Glory Yahweh's, and sees his all flesh uniting him, related mouth mine Yahweh the word,
ונגלה כבוד יהוה וראו כל-בשר יחדו כי פי יהוה דבר

Isaiah 40:5

the voice said, cry, and said, (what) from her (I) Ox head cry? all that flesh that is grass, and all the glory his alike the flower that grass,
קול אמר קרא ואמר מה אקרא כל-הבשר חציר וכל-חסדו כציץ השדה

Isaiah 40:6

My word is Spirit, and is Life, the People filling the earth alike grass, they blaspheme the unforgivable miswitness, speaking against and dethroning Spirit Yahweh the El Highest, the El of Elohim and Lord of Lords, the King mine that made me his El the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

drying that grass withers that flower, related Spirit Yahweh the breath hers within him, truly that grass the People;
יבש חציר נבל ציץ כי רוח יהוה נשבה בו אכן חציר העם

Isaiah 40:7

drying that withers that flower, and the word El hers mine snake his raises unto times;
יבש חציר נבל ציץ ודבר-אלהינו יקום לעולם

Isaiah 40:8

I am the bridegroom the Messiah Yahweh's laid as the foundation of the mount Zion, the Rock of all ages, but like as written concerning me, the Stone set at naught of you builders, the same has become the Head quarter, their houses of worship are not upon me, but upon are built upon but sand.

upon the mount upon me unto you, from newsworthiness Zion's, that height mine, within enables the voice yours from newsworthiness Jerusalem's, that height mine, the El terrifies me, says mine, the city mine Judah's, behold her El hers mine your water;
על הר-גבה עלי-לך מבשרת ציון הרימי בכח קולך מבשרת ירושלם הרימי אל-תיראי אמרי לערי יהודה הנה אלהיכם

Isaiah 40:9

My son is Hot and I am Cold, if you are neither Hot nor Cold, but luke warm, I will spew out of my mouth. From my Father's Royal Tribe Ephraim and my Mother's Royal House of David, the Government upon my shoulders, sitting upon the throne of my Father David, my Government my seed within my Bosom, there shall be no let up unto the increase of his Government for eternity.

behold her Lord mine Yahweh within hardened comes, and the seed his the Government unto him, behold her wages his, associate him, and the labors his unto the face mine his;
הנה אדני יהוה בחזק יבוא וזרעו משלה לו הנה שכרו אתו ופעלתו לפניו

Isaiah 40:10

Within the bosom mine the son mine, I am the Shepherd Israel within the seed mine that ears snake hers leading alike a flock Joseph sitting the cherubims' that shines,
בחיקי בני אני רעה ישׂראל בזרעי האזינה נהג כצאן יוסף ישׁב הכרובים הופיעה׃

alike the Shepherd grazes his shepherding within seed his assembling the lamb sea, and within the bosom his sets the youth leading;
כרעה עדרו ירעה בזרעו יקבץ טלאים ובחיקו ישא עלות ינהל

Isaiah 40:11

(Who) from me meters within the palm his the waters, and the heavens within the span measured, and all within three dimensions the dust that Earth, and weighs the mountains and the hills within the balance?
מי-מדד בשעלו מים ושמים בזרת תכן וכל בשלש עפר הארץ ושקל בפלס הרים וגבעות במאזנים

Isaiah 40:12

Spirit Yahweh prepared me his Ish from be laying me the foundation of the Cosmos built upon me and my seed that acquainted snake his.

(Who) from me prepared associate Spirit Yahweh and the Ish making his acquainted snake his.
מי-תכן את-רוח יהוה ואיש עצתו יודיענו

Isaiah 40:13

How is that the Blind President and his Blind Preachers and their Blind followers following Hillary using the Greek LXX to rewrite our Scriptures, reading about me and my seed proceeding from Yahweh, that they claim to believe and serve, asking for both Political Donations and Religious Donations and for Media Publicity, missed Yahweh and me and my seed that they had outlawed passing Laws in respect of their State Licensed religious establishment, and outlawing the free excise of our religious establishment from Spirit Yahweh to force upon us and all that Earth that you declared War upon, saying you are fighting these Religious Ideologies that you outlawed to force upon us your Antisemitic Western Culture family Values?

associate (Who) from me snake his counsel, and discreetness hers his, and teaching hers his, within the manner Judgment's and teaching hers his acquainted, and the path discreetly acquainting snake his?
את-מי נועץ ויבינהו וילמדהו בארח משפט וילמדהו דעת ודרך תבונות יודיענו

Isaiah 40:14

behold the Nation sea a drop from the bucket, and alike a speck the balance sea's snake counts his, behold the isle sea alike powder bears,
הן גוים כמר מדלי וכשחק מאזנים נחשבו הן איים כדק יטול

Isaiah 40:15

and Lebanon nothing the hand mine burns, and lives his nothing the hand mine smokes burning,
ולבנון אין די בער וחיתו אין די עולה

Isaiah 40:16

No comments:

Post a Comment