Monday, July 21, 2014

Like they set my Google Blogger up with a Russian.RU so that they could rewrite my Pages, and take me to Court wrongly calling my Religious Belief False in Court, while accusing me of being Muslim and or Russian Spy,

Like they set my Google Blogger up with a Russian.RU so that they could rewrite my Pages, and take me to Court wrongly calling my Religious Belief False in Court, while accusing me of being Muslim and or Russian Spy, so that they could continue to block my Medical Treatment, and continue to violate previous Court Orders and force upon me drugs that a Court Ordered not to be given to me because cause me harm, and they disabled me trying to murder me, while denying the harm that they caused me and many others locked up and force drugged with me, The Lying CNN Soviets and their Antisemitic Maccabees Catholic Pope using their Antisemitic Maccabees John Kerry  who said at the beginning of the Iraq War as they were fabricating International False Evidence of WMD in Iraq of which all NATO contributed to deliberately fabricated false evidence that their Medias promoted 24 -7 to deceive and rob the Public of Billions, costing millions of lives lost in their fake War on Terrorism, John Kerry said in fear, "I am afraid someone could use he internet, and find out what we are doing, and bring us down," as again like they did to Saddam in Iraq, supplying him weapons and giving him a wink and a nod to use them as defense, like they say to Israel that they can murder them for the weapons that they gave them, and told them to use, setting him up to be murdered, they are using their Soviet Contacts in Russia to deploy Weapons and Troops without President Putin's Authorization, as they shoot down planes and murder Innocent People and falsely blame President Putin for their new US State Sponsored Global Neo Nazi Soviet Terrorism.


The Results of their Antisemitic Secular  US Neo Nazi Soviet Foreign Policy, and their enforcing their Antisemitic Secular Neo Nazi Soviet Foreign and Holland Security and Rule of the US Secular Neo Nazi Soviet Rule of Law by our Executioners, ruling because they are only choices on the Secular Ballots where we are forced to choose by their forced Secular Democracy built by Guns, forcing us to choose between our Lying Greedy Right Wing Executioner or out Lying Greedy Left Wing Executioner,

http://youtu.be/6ezWIy9cOjk

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=17609024#editor/target=post;postID=8556976118893088610

No comments:

Post a Comment