Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hospital Celiac Diets


CNN had me locked up in two New York Hospitals where I was having nothing but one Adverse Reaction after another, to the Foods and both their Drugs and Inert Ingredients, that caused cramps, rashes, headaches and threw my Blood and Urine Levels off. But because like the Celiacs in my Family, I have Adverse Reactions to Gluten Grains, but I get no Celiac Antibodies, they raise my ANA Level, the Hospitals put me on a Celiac Diet the entire time I was there, but I have severe Adverse Reactions to Celiac Diets too, and I could not get them to get me Foods that I would not have Adverse Reactions to the whole time. So my Iron and Ferritin and Cholesterol and Hemoglobin and AST and ALT Levels all skyrocketed, and my Platelet Level dropped real low, because of the forced Hospital Foods and Drugs and Inert Ingredients. When they finally let me go, they had the Minneapolis VA do the follow-up, and as soon as they ran my Blood Tests, the VA wrote in my Medical Records that I do not eat healthy Foods because of a Mental Disorder. Not one Doctor or Dietitian that they sent me to at those NY Hospitals or the VA could give me a Diet that would make my Iron and Ferritin and Hemoglobin and Cholesterol and AST and ALT and Platelet Levels Normal, and they just claimed that it was my fault, and even claimed that was caused by a Mental Illness.


Each time when I told them that I had a Diet that would keep my Blood Levels Normal or near Normal, they just argued with me, and would not get me those Foods, and would not get me Medications that I would not have Adverse Reactions to when I needed them, and they even said that thinking that I could get my Blood Levels Normal by Diet, was a delusional disorder, while they were throwing those Blood Levels off and causing me more Medical and Mental Harm. Well on my Diet and no Medications, my Iron and Ferritin and Hemoglobin and Platelet Levels are all Normal, and my AST and ALT are just a few points above Normal, but my Total Cholesterol Level runs 5 to 10 points below Normal. When the Fairview Doctors saw my Total Cholesterol Level was 102, they falsely wrote in my Medical Records that they were directing me, using it to claim that their Medical Treatment works to Lower Cholesterol Levels, to make themselves money, claiming that the goal was to get my Cholesterol Level below 100, while 110 is the Low end of the Total Cholesterol Scale. Those Fairview Doctors could not get my Blood Levels Normal, but when I did, then to make themselves money, they falsely called me delusional about having an Adverse Medical Condition that was Adversely effected by Foods and Drugs and Inert Ingredients, and twice they had me locked up and force treated with Foods and expensive Drugs and Inert Ingredients that threw my Blood Levels off again and again. My Diet and no Medications brought them back to Normal again each time.


The attitude of the Medical Community is that they are Superior with Knowledge and Intelligence, and the Patients that they treat cannot possibly know what causes them Pain and or Rashes, or know what is good for them. It is the same attitude of the Nazi Superior Race that killed so many People with their Arrogance, as they took Xrays of their own Brains, and compared them with their Victims Brains, and they declared their Brains Normal, and declared their Victims Brains, those of the Mentally Ill, and now the US Judicial and Medical and Media Communities are now doing the exact same thing with CAT Scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment