Friday, December 28, 2012

President Putin of Russia, is right in what he is doing in his anti-adoption Law.

The US Government and their Media are totally out of touch with the Hate Crimes and Human Rights atrocities that are being committed against harmless People, by their Judicial and Medical Communities.

We needed Russian Translators at the Hospitals, because several Russian Children that were adopted, and several Russians were locked up against their will with me, and they were forced drugged with some of the same harmful drugs that were forced upon me against my will. They were doing that to me, to try to stop me from posting on the Internet just how much Medical and Mental Harm that their forced Harmful Drugs, and forced Harmful Inert Ingredients caused me.

The Medical Community is blocking me from getting my Medical Records from several Hospitals, because their Blood and Urine Tests, showed the Medical Harm that their forced Harmful Drugs, and forced Harmful Inert Ingredients caused me. They know that I would post those Medical Tests on the Internet to show the Public, and get the Public to realize that they are our greatest threat, and that they are enemies of our Lives and our Liberty and our Pursuit of happiness.

On most of the Public Poles concerning Gun Control and Mental Health Treatment, many of those on those Poles, are not US Citizens and or are recent Immigrants, that are enemies of our US Constitution, and are enemies of our unalienable Rights to Life, and Liberty, and our pursuit of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment