Tuesday, December 25, 2012

They are using their Ignorance and Incompetence and Arrogance to Murder us, while they get paid for it.

The Minnesota Gastroenterology was going to give me a Liver Treatment for 48 weeks. Before starting the treatment, they wanted my Blood and Urine and Biopsy Tests from previous Doctors, so I filled out papers for them to get those. When they got them, the Gastroenterology Staff informed me, that when they find People like me, with a history of High Iron and Low Platelets, they do not like treating us, because they said that we have the most severe Adverse Reactions to the Medications. And they said that I would need both a Primary Care Doctor and a Psychologist to help me with the Adverse Reactions to the Medications, before they would give them to me.


But all the Doctors and Psychologists around here falsely call me delusional about Adverse Reactions to Medications and their Inert Ingredients, falsely claiming that there is no Adverse Medical Condition, that would be effected by the Medications and their Inert Ingredients. I got a Doctor and Psychologist that said that they would help me with the Adverse Reactions to the Liver Medications. The problem is that, I and People like me, cannot Metabolize most of the Inert Ingredients in any Medication, and we cannot Metabolize most Medications.


So while I was taking the Liver Medications, I was taking it open capsule, to stop some of the Adverse Reactions to the Liver Medications’ Inert Ingredients, and the Blood Tests show that the Medication was working extremely well. But I had gotten a Bacterial Infection while on the Liver Medication, and that is where the problem with the Doctors started. Dr Amy Adams refused to believe that I have Adverse Reactions to Inert Ingredients in Antibiotics, refusing to believe that a Ten Day course of any Tab or Capsule Antibiotics would put me in Bed, and raise my ANA Level. So while I was throwing as many of those Inert Ingredients away from the Liver Medication as possible, refusing to get me a Bicillin Shot that I would have no Adverse Reaction to, she caused me one Rash after another with Tab and Capsule Antibiotics, so they gave me a new Primary Care Doctor, that was of the same opinion. My ANA Level elevated from the Adverse Reactions, and while the Gastroenterology Staff was thinking on stopping the Medications because of an Adverse Immune System Response, because I was complaining about the Adverse Reactions to the Inert Ingredients, the Fairview Doctors were falsely calling me Psychotic about the Adverse Reactions to the Inert Ingredients, and falsely said I was being made Psychotic from the Liver Medications, and took me to Court stopping the Medications, and falsely claimed that I have no Adverse Medical Condition in my Medical Records that would adversely be effected by their forced treatment, and they forced upon me one Adverse Reaction after another, until my stool turned black with maroon blood clots in it.


They will not give me the Liver Medications again because of the Abnormal Immune System Response. But causing an Abnormal Immune System Response is the way that they treat me for any Infection and any Rash and Psychiatric Treatment, because they will not write those Inert Ingredients in my Medical Records and stop giving them to me, and they will not stop forcing them on me whenever I have an Adverse Reaction to them. They took me to Court again where the Judged thanked me for my Military Service, and claimed that she was sure I was being compensated for the head injury that I got in the US Army, which is a lie because of her Ignorance and Arrogance that causes her to have Psychosis concerning the matter, and she locked me up because of the Doctors’ and Social Worker’s perjury in Court, and caused me more Adverse Reactions, the Doctor’s complaint in Court was he said that I was trying to Micromanage the Doctors concerning Inert Ingredients, and in Court he claimed my Religious Belief was false, and when he came to the Hospital, he told me that they were having me locked up and force treated because of my Internet Posts. Then they forced Shots on me for months that have Phosphates in the Inert Ingredients that cause me to have Cramps, with no way of stopping taking the injected Medication, and they falsely claimed that the Shots were doing me good.


Lately I was given a can of Beans, I normally eat Beans with no problem, but it was in a can from a Producer that I had never eaten any of their products, I ate it, and most likely because of the preservatives in it, it caused severe diarrhea, and knocked me on the floor, as I busted out in a Rash all over. I live across the street from the Minneapolis VA, so I walked over to the Emergency Room, but because all the VA Doctors count me delusional about the Adverse Reactions to Inert Ingredients in Medications, what do they give me for a severe Rash? Hydroxyzine Pamolate with some of the same Inert Ingredients that cause me to have Rashes and raise my ANA Level, because that is how these Psychotic Doctors and Courts make money off me and People like me. They are using their Ignorance and Incompetence and Arrogance to Murder us, while they get paid for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment