Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Murder of the Disabled, plotted by the US Government and Media and Judicial and Medical Communities

Too many Drug Deaths because of the Ignorance and Incompetence and Arrogance of the Government and Media and Medical Communities.


The Government had the Media begin providing false information to try to explain to the Public the gradual rise of Prescription Drug Deaths, and they only mentioned a few Drugs that could cause Death at a low dose, when stacked with other Drugs and or Alcohol. This is a cover up, for deliberate deaths of the Disabled that they are causing at Taxpayers expense.


In my Medical Records, the reason why that since 1982, I have not been treated one time for the head injury that I got in the US Army, and I went blind in one eye because of it, and I cannot get any compensation for it, because there are no Medical Records that show that I was treated for the head injury that I got in the US Army, instead of treating me properly, the Doctors and Medical Staff falsely accuse me of having substance abuse problems, and then they run drug and alcohol screen tests which all come up negative, to include tobacco. And then to cover up a death that they would claim was caused by stacking, though all the drug and alcohol tests are negative, they write in our Medical Records that we have a substance abuse disorder, so that they can use that to cover up the truth that it is their Drugs often forced upon us, that are killing us.

No comments:

Post a Comment