Friday, May 10, 2013

According to these Endocrinologists the Endocrinologist that you sent me to did not run the right Tests



To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
From:

Joseph R Loegering
Sent:

5/10/2013 10:41 PM CDT

Hi Doc

According to these Endocrinologists the Endocrinologist that you sent me to did not run the right Tests for my condition Endotext.org

I need the right Tests

I have untreated Hemochromatosis, and untreated Hepatitis C, and an untreated Thrombocytopenia disorder, and untreated Seizure Disorder, and possible untreated Diabetes Insipidus and possible untreated Ménière's disease caused by chronic infections that result from untreated infections. I get lower than normal Temperatures, I have low Phosphate now, and low Sodium episodes. I have low Vitamin D. Vitamin D enhances Calcium Absorption not Phosphate, and low Vitamin D causes my Calcium to be on the low end. Sodium enhances Phosphate Absorption not Calcium. My sudden Sodium Drops, drop my Phosphate Level. Phosphate Metabolism Disorders and low Phosphate Levels cause White Blood Cell Dysfunction with reoccurring infections, Glycolysis Dysfunction, and Oxidized Hemoglobin Dysfunction, after complaining about Infections that the Doctors refuse to treat, I have a history of ending up in the ER with high Glucose and high Hemoglobin and AST and ALT Levels, and Ketone in my urine, and low Potassium and low or lower end CO2, Metabolic Acidosis, and Dehydration and Bloated Gut, and if not treated with Antibiotics right then, I get Gastritis or Gastroenteritis and Peritonitis and Ascites and severe cramps with Dysuria and eventually Paralysis from the waist down if not treated with Antibiotics, and the ERs will not treat me saying that it is a Metabolic Disorder, and they claim the Primary Care Doctor needs to Treat it, but the Primary Care Doctors will not because they claim I have no Metabolic Disorder in my Medical Records, and claim I have no Infection till after it puts me in a wheelchair because the Infections do not raise my White Blood Cells or Temperature until I have Multiple Infections from an untreated Infection that puts me in a Wheelchair.

To Endocrinologist

The Tests that you ran will not determine if the Hyperplasia of my Left Adrenal Gland is Amyloidosis or not, that might be developing Addison’s Disease, and will not determine what is causing the Dysuria and Paralyses from the waist down at times causing my feet to swell and blister like I showed you in your Office.

The Tests that you ran will go right around the cause of the frequent Dehydration and low Potassium like on the January 13th VA ER Records, which is from a suspected Diabetes Insipidus that causes me to have even with Fluid Deprivation, Excessive Thirst, Salt Craving, Diluted Urine, Polyuria, elevated Serum Glucose with Ketone in my Urine, low Electrolytes, and Dehydration, which is recorded in my 1972 to 1990 Medical Records, and was made worse by a severe head injury in the US Army in 1982, and which in 1990 and 2010 was made worse by Lithium Treatment putting me again and again in ERs with severe Dehydration, no matter how much Water that I drank. But the idiot Medical Community here refused to run the right Medical Tests and just kept blaming me saying that I was not drinking enough Water, and then they even took me to Court in 2009 when they knocked out my Sodium Level with Radiology Dye like they always have done in the past, claiming that they were afraid my Excessive Drinking of Water might knock out my Sodium Level.

The Tests that you ran will go right around the cause of the lower than normal Temperatures, and fluctuating Hypotension and Hypertension, and the fluctuating Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, and the Fluid and Sodium Imbalance.

Though the idiot Doctors here falsely call me delusional about my Actual Medical Disorders so that they can damage Multiple Organs by forced Harmful Foods and Drugs that throw off all my Blood and Urine Levels which they then falsely blame me for, the high ANA and AST and ALT Levels caused by the forced Drugs, comes from damage to my Bones and Kidneys and Liver and Mucosa throughout my Body, from a Medical Disorder in my Medical Records which the idiot Doctors here refuse to believe or properly Treat, I have been diagnosed with Hemochromatosis which causes Bronze Diabetes and Arthritis and acute Hepatitis and Peritonitis and Asceites even in People that do not have Hepatitis C, and your use of a Blood Sugar Level standard that contradicts the Diabetes Association and claiming that I do not need to monitor my Blood Sugar to keep my Diet Adjusted so that it does not cause Bronze Diabetes is not sound advice. The reoccurring infections with little or no Temperature and little or no elevation in Write Blood Cells recorded in my Medical Records ever since I was a child, and that these Doctors falsely call me delusional about and leave me infected with Bacteria and or Fungi for prolonged periods to damage many of my Organs and Tissues, like the multiple Calcifications in my Body, and one in my Spleen, show, is from the untreated Hemochromatosis damaging my Immune System.


Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment