Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lipoic acid caused Severe Hypoglycemia

The cause of Insulin autoimmune syndrome and Diabetes in some People.


These People and Food Supplement Fanatics that use these Foods and Supplements to treat high Blood Sugar and Diabetes, do not understand that the Lipoic Acid in them is what may have caused the Diabetes in  some People in the first place. The reason it lowers the Blood Sugar and causes Hypoglycemia in some People, it causes the Immune System to attack and destroy  the Insulin in your Body, and in some People it may cause the Immune System to destroy the Pancreas causing Diabetes.


See the American Cancer Society


See the American Diabetes Association Article α-Lipoic Acid and Insulin Autoimmune Syndrome 




My Disorder most likely was caused by Doctors violating a 1990 Court Order to not give me Medications, of which Order and Adverse Reactions they intentionally falsely called me delusional about, so that they could make money off the Insurance Companies and Tax Payers taking me to other Courts so that they could force upon me the Drugs that raise my Antinuclear Antibody and Iron Levels as it causes me to have Hypoglycemia as I develop Bronze Diabetes.

Lipoic acid caused Severe Hypoglycemia

To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
From:

Joseph R Loegering
Sent:

5/11/2013  6:14 PM CDT

Hi Doc

Lipoic acid caused Severe Hypoglycemia

Though she ran all the wrong Tests, I was sent to an Endocrinologist to diagnose spontaneous Hypoglycemia, often triggered by Yeast and Spinach and Potatoes and other Foods and Fructose and Sugar Alcohols, with a history of Thrombocytopenia that can be an autoimmune disorder all by itself, and I have a History of High ANA Levels that the VA deliberately denies that I have, and Insulin autoimmune syndrome can be triggered by the Lipoic acid and Iodine present in small amounts in many of the Foods that result in my Hypoglycemic Events, and if it is Insulin autoimmune syndrome, the IgG and Insulin Antibodies are only present during acute Hypoglycemic Events, and the ERs refuse to run Specialty Tests during acute episodes.


To Test that theory without Beta-glucans that make it worse, I took a small amount of Lipoic acid from a Supplement Capsule that my sister sent me, in Yogurt that has Iodine. The Yogurt itself results in no Hypoglycemia, but the addition of Lipoic acid drops my Blood Sugar drastically within 30 to 45 minutes and causes severe Hypoglycemia in 60 minutes, even after eating Chocolate that normally brings it up, and that Test today is recorded on my Glucometer. The Doctors and Medical Staff that give me Yeast or Yeast Extracts or Hepatitis B Vaccines made from Yeast, Vaccines that do not take, and only cause severe Migraines, and other Beta-glucans that are on the Allergy Alert Tag at the VA, in Medications and or Foods, raising my ANA Level, caused me serious Medical Harm.


Thanks


Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment