Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Doctors that set me up to force upon me everything on the VA Allergy Alert Tag, and caused me harm.



RE: The wrong Tests were run for my Hypoglycemic events

To:

Tasma Harindhanavudhi, MD

From:

Joseph R Loegering

Sent:

5/14/2013 11:14 AM CDT

Hi

Because you are Psychotic like those that caused me Medical Harm and deny causing it, I am going to sue you and have you barred from practicing Medicine.

I sent this to Doctor A

Hi Doc

I sent this in a response to her Psychosis that is like the other Doctors had, that set me up to force upon me everything on the VA Allergy Alert Tag, and caused me harm.

----- Message -----
From: Tasma Harindhanavudhi, MD
Sent: 5/14/2013 8:32 AM CDT
To: Joseph R Loegering
Subject: RE: The wrong Tests were run for my Hypoglycemic events

Dear Mr Loegering,

I have discussed with your primary physician. You do not have hypoglycemia and random cortisol is appropriate for the afternoon test.

Thanks,
Tasma

To:
Tasma Harindhanavudhi, MD

From:
Joseph R Loegering

Sent:
5/14/2013 11:06 AM CDT

Hi Doc

Like the Psychotic Doctors that killed Michal Jackson using Beta-glucans and Lipoic Acid to cause his Vitiligo and Lupus to produce Antinuclear and Insulin Antibodies to kill him, Doctors that deny the reality of my Hypoglycemia events and low Sodium are Psychotic, and because of their egomania that drives them, they cause me serious medical harm forcing upon me Foods and Drugs that raise my Iron and AST and ALT and ANA Levels and knock out my Sodium Level, and trigger a Phosphate Metabolism Disorder and low Phosphate Level causing White Blood Cell Dysfunction with reoccurring infections, Glycolysis Dysfunction, and Oxidized Hemoglobin Dysfunction, like as my Medical Records clearly document!

See "Michael Jackson; deliberately hiding what caused his death."

http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/2013_05_01_archive.html

The wrong Tests were run for my Hypoglycemic events!

I need the right Tests for my Hypoglycemic events and Lower than normal Temperatures and Diabetes Insipidus and developing Bronze Diabetes and most likely Ménière's disease that keeps putting me in the ERs and they refuse to treat it claiming it is a Metabolic Disorder that the Primary Care Doctor needs to treat, or I am not just going to file I Law Suit, I am going to have you barred from practicing Medicine.

Thanks

Lord Joseph

----- Message -----
From: Office of Tasma Harindhanavudhi, MD
Sent: 5/14/2013 10:46 AM CDT
To: Joseph R Loegering
Subject: RE: The wrong Tests were run for my Hypoglycemic events

Hello Joseph,


I reviewed your MyChart messages with Dr. Harindhanavudhi and her recommendations are as follows: have already discussed at recent office visit that you do not have hypoglycemia. Your random cortisol is appropriate for afternoon test. A message was sent to your primary care physician already. As discussed at office visit would also recommend that you have psychiatric evaluation. Please let us know if you need any help arranging an appointment.

Thank you,

Jackie M., RN


----- Message -----
From: LOEGERING,JOSEPH R
Sent: 5/13/2013 5:45 PM CDT
To: Tasma Harindhanavudhi, MD
Subject: The wrong Tests were run for my Hypoglycemic events

Hi Doc

The wrong Tests were run for my Hypoglycemic events and Lower than normal Temperatures and Diabetes Insipidus and developing Bronze Diabetes and most likely Ménière's disease that keeps putting me in the ERs and they refuse to treat it claiming it is a Metabolic Disorder that the Primary Care Doctor needs to treat. I need the right Tests along with testing for Insulin Antibodies.


I finally found some reliable Scientific Research that explains why some Foods with Beta-glucans, and some Foods without Beta-glucans, that I have been trying to get on the Allergy Alert Tag ever since I have been in Minnesota, which cause me to have Hypoglycemic events, by causing an Autoimmune Response, in both Foods with and without Beta-glucans, but those with Beta-glucans also raise my ANA Level and the others do not. Though the American Cancer Society does not mention Tomatoes on this list, Tomatoes also contain this Lipoic Acid also found in Red Meat, Spinach, Broccoli,Potatoes, Yams, Carrots, Beets, and Yeast, all of which cause me to have Abnormal Glucose Level responses if I have too much of them at a time, and I have to severely limit Potatoes and Yams and specially prepare the Beet Greens or they cause Hypoglycemia, and if I get an infection even small amounts cause Hypoglycemia.


The cause of Insulin autoimmune syndrome and Diabetes in some People.


These People and Food Supplement Fanatics that use these Foods and Supplements to treat high Blood Sugar and Diabetes, do not understand that the Lipoic Acid in them is what may have caused the Diabetes in some People in the first place. The reason it lowers the Blood Sugar and causes Hypoglycemia in some People, it causes the Immune System to attack and destroy the Insulin in your Body, and in some People it may cause the Immune System to destroy the Pancreas causing Diabetes, it attacks the high Iron Levels in my Pancreas from Hemochromatosis.


See the American Cancer Society


See the American Diabetes Association Article Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Insulin Autoimmune Syndrome

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/30/9/2240.full

The Hemochromatosis and autoimmune disorder that I have is causing me to develop Bronze Diabetes, and the high ANA Levels come from the Hemochromatosis causing my Immune System to attack by Bones and Kidneys and Mucosa.

SeeHemochromatosis SYMPTOMS AND DIAGNOSIS 

No comments:

Post a Comment