Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Destroyed by Political Cyber Wars



Life and Liberty and the pursuit of happiness and the rights to Privacy and Freedom of the Press, destroyed by Political Cyber Wars, is the new normal in America, and across the whole Earth.


 See "Reports: Internet down in Syria"




With Doctors writing made up Political Issues in my Medical Records, and taking my Religious and Political Posts from my Blog to Court, to twist and use them against me, to get the Court to let them make money off the Insurance Companies and Tax Payers forcing to upon me Drugs that a previous Court ordered in 1990 not to be given unto me because they cause me Medical and Mental and Financial Harm, but because they are insane, and believe that causing me Medical and Mental and Financial Harm, just because they are not under that previous Court's Jurisdiction and believe that causing Medical and Mental and Financial Harm to make money is moral and ethical, with the Internet being used like they did to hack my Computer from 2001 to 2005 rewriting my Religious Writings and my Religious and Political Posts, and like CNN and Time Warner using that hacking to set me up and force upon me Medical and Mental and Financial Harm, just because they are not under that previous Court's Jurisdiction and believe that causing Medical and Mental and Financial Harm to make money is moral and ethical, and the Government will not stop such Crimes and Abuse of Power because those are the Professionals that they Licensed to do that, right now there is no Life and Liberty and the pursuit of happiness and the rights to Privacy and Freedom of the Press, left in America, and no where else in the world.


See "Backfired "



See "The Medical Fraud and Murder and attempted Murder by Toxic Poisoning"



See “Look out USA and Israel!”


See "The Alawite Deeb Family"


See “Do you know whose hands that your Government Issued Weapons are in today?”


See “The Computer Hackers that set People up without Just Cause, CNN and their Associates”


See "The CIA has operatives in Iran! "


See “The CIA and CNN working with Israeli Operatives set up Robert Novak, and deliberately triggered the Valerie Plame Wilson hullabaloo”


See “Doctor Diagnosed Delusional Disorders”


See “About the International Terrorist Organization called CNN”


In service of Yahweh and Country


Yours truly


The outed CID Informant


Lord Joseph


Heir by birthright of the house of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment