Sunday, February 3, 2013

A new VA Primary Care Doctor

Update 3 February 6:30 PM. Look what the VA gave me February 3rd 2013. 2 Bottles of 500 ml 0.9 % Sodium Chloride Irrigation, USP, and 2 60 ml long nose Syringes. That will work for the Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. The only thing I have wonder about now, is because both Tubes are open, and could get Infected from that, is why they would not get me a Bicillin Shot to prevent that.   

I told her that I had Adverse Reactions to Polysaccharides that caused my Immune System to attack the Mucosa in my Body producing Polyps and Cysts and Bone Spurs, and told her the Acidosis I was having on the 9th of January onward was caused by Lactic Acid Bacteria and Polysaccharide Encapsulated Bacteria, and that I was on Bicillin and Sodium Bicarbonate from my new Primary Care Doctor at Fairview to treat it, resulting in Eustachian Tube Dysfunction like it did before, and from adverse reactions to Medications.  She saw the Metabolic Acidosis in my Medical Records. And she asked why I don't talk normal or pronounce the words right. And I told her that  I had dysedetic dysphonetic dyslexia, and she realized I had a Sinus Headache the  way that I was talking, and my handwritten notes reveal dysgraphia, and she checked and saw the Esophagitus.  She looked at my previous CAT Scans and saw that I had no Cysts and Polyps and Bone Spurs on previous CAT Scans, and looked at my past High ANA Levels, and saw where it occurred, and I told her that just after that I ended up in Princeton Fairview Hospital ER with Left Eustachian Tube Dysfunction that caused vertigo, and that I needed the Syringes and Saline Solution to treat it. Then after the Polysaccharide Intolerance, she mentioned Celiac Disease, and asked me what other Metabolic Disorders do you have? I told her, Fructose Intolerance and Iron and Copper Metabolism problems controlled by Diet, and showed her some of my past Iron and Fe Saturation and Ferritin Levels and Liver Biopsy results, and suspected High Liver Copper and Low Blood Copper at times,  and she wrote the notes in my Medical Records, and said because the open Eustachian Tubes were not an emergency, they could not treat it there in the ER with Bicillin, and told me to get back with my Primary Care Doctor in Elk River Fairview Clinic about that, and told me to get a new VA Primary Care Doctor, he ran the wrong Tests and did not treat my Medical Condition making it worse. And she gave me the Syringes and Saline Solution. 

Specifically what the VA Doctor did, he did not follow up on the elevated Lactic Acid on the ER Test on the 13th of January, and neither ran Ammonia Level Tests or Iron or Fe Saturation or Ferritin Levels, falsely believing that the problem was resolved by the ER Doctor Hydrating me by IV. Oh, and that ANA Level Test I asked him to run, and asked the Blood Draw Nurse if it was being run, and she said yes, it did not show up on the Test results that I got for the 24th of January when the Primary Care Doctor ran the Tests that went right around the problem, and I still do not have the Evaluation of the Blood Tests that he said he would write me, and that the Patient's Representative said today February 4th, that he sent it out a couple of days ago. Since I adjust those Blood Levels by Diet, I told the Patient's Representative that I need a Primary Care Doctor to run those at least once a month so that I know how to adjust my Diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment