Thursday, February 14, 2013

I have several previous records like this.


My Diet always brings these Levels back to normal, after an event like this, sometimes even while still infected, so the Doctors falsely call me delusional about the adverse reactions, and never run the right Test.

I have several Records like this of previous events. None of these Hospitals run the Iron and Fe Saturation and Ferritin and Copper Blood and  ANA Levels when People end up in the emergency room, but this Hospital did run the Ammonia Level before and after it elevated the Bilirubin Levels, like on the 13th of January 2013. The same thing happens every time that I get the wrong Bacteria or Fungi, and it never raises the White Blood Cells or the Temperature much, the Temperature normally drops when Infected. The Gallbladder operation in 2009 did not resolve the problem, nor the Medications, it just made it worse until I got two Bicillin Shots back to back from Dr Crystal Dexter., who sent me to an Orthopedic Doctor for the High ANA and a Urologist for the Blood in my Urine. If they would have run the CK-total also, on the 13th and 24th of January 2013,  they would have found it high like this also. It puts me in a lot of pain, it rises with the ANA Level.


The CK and ANA Level and Ammonia Level and the pain dropped, after they started giving me Antibiotics by IV, but rose up again,  as soon as I left the Hospital, because I did not know that there was any Cornstarch or Cellulose in the Inert Ingredients of the Medications that they gave me to take after I left, untill a Toxicolligist told me so in an emergency room at Fairview Prinston Hospital in 2010, at the time I thought I had an Allergy to Yeast and Cornstarch and Cellulose till I went to an Allergist.  I thought those Medications that they gave me  were poisoned, so I called the Police to try to get them to find out. They Blocked me from getting an Allergist till they locked me up is a Psychiatric Ward, and claimed that I would have to get one when I got out, and they caused the Cysts and Polyps and Bone Spurs in my Sinus Cavities, that result in Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, and the upper and lower Digestive tract bleeding that they all refused to look for..






They knew that I had Hereditary renal amyloidosis.  Dr Momen and Dr Cody set me up here to be given exactly what I told them that I had adverse reactions to. I asked them why Corn Syrup made my Blood Sugar Drop. But they did not record that in my Records, they said I was fixated to my Allergy to Cornstarch, and falsely claimed that is why I would take none of my Medications. And when I asked for an Eye Doctor because the VA Doctors were falsely calling me delusional about my Eyesight and would not get me an Eye Doctor, they even lied when I told them about my failing Eyesight, they falsely claimed that I had a RX for Glasses at home, that I never filled. And Dr Cody is the one that got the other Doctors to falsely call me delusional about a thorn broken off deep in the tragus of my right ear adversely effecting my Immune System as it dissolves. It was all a setup from the beginning, because both the Fairview and VA Doctors keep falsely claiming that there are no Medical Records that show Blood in my Urine, or high ANA Levels or Blood in my Stool, and say there are no records of High Ammonia Levels, and they are still blocking me from getting a real Metabolic Doctor, claiming the there is nothing in my Medical Records that indicate a Metabolic disorder, while the VA ER refuses to treat me in the ER claiming that they do not treat Metabolic Disorders in the ER. 




See “I have several previous records like this.”

 

See “Well, because of the Medical Misdiagnosis and Medical Maltreatment and Medical Negligence, my health is beginning to take a turn for the worse. “

See more Blood in my Urine caused by Medical Negligence



See “The wrong Medical Tests again”

No comments:

Post a Comment