Wednesday, February 6, 2013

VA Test results.

Well, today February 6th, I finally got the results that the VA Doctor did on the 24th of January.


It shows why I am developing a Glucose Intolerance on top of Fructose Malabsorption. Even though I have plenty of Vitamin D in my Diet, I have a very low Vitamin D Level, which causes Glucose or Dextrose and Sucrose Intolerance. It is why Lactulose with all those Sugars causes my Guts to bleed. It also shows why my ANA Level rises at times, it is part of what causes  Autoimmune diseases associated with High ANA Levels. It also shows why nothing but Whole Milk Dairy Products work to help control my Metabolic Disorders. It also shows why I have so much trouble with Klebsiella Bacteria in my Guts that ferment my Lactose Foods and rob me of  Vitamin D.


Like the ER Doctors, he went right around the problem, he did not follow up on the ER Lactic Acid Test that was off, or the Urine Levels that were off, and left me with Metabolic Acidosis, and does not explain why I produce no Temperature or White Blood cells when infected.


Neither he nor the ER ran the Ammonia Level Test, leaving me with acute bouts of Hepatic Encephalopathy to deal with by myself. And even though both he and the Lab Technician said that they ran an Antinuclear Antibody Level Test, it did not show up as having been Positive, like all but the High Glucose Level on the CBC Levels that were off the 12/13th, were normal on the 24th, being 12 days after it was elevated, which is why when the ANA  is high and puts me in the ER, they always refuse to run it, falsely claiming that there are no High ANA Level readings in my Medical Records, even though I can hand them 17 High ANA Level readings from other Hospitals that were taken when I was Infected and or on Medications with Cellulose or Cornstarch or other Beta-glucans in them.


Neither he nor the ER ran any Iron or Fe Saturation or Ferritin Tests, even though all those levels that the VA ran before, were extremely high, they never follow up on it. And they do not run the Copper Level Test, going right around all the things that I have problems with, and leaving me with nothing to adjust my Diet to.

No comments:

Post a Comment