Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Avoiding the ER caused by arogant ingnornt Doctors

While having Acute Phosphate Nephropathy and Hematuria, with fluctuating Secondary Renal Hypertension caused by Phospholipids in the Diet, the VA wants to send me back to the ER where they will not treat Metabolic Disorders, by sending me more Phospholipids in Soy, and Calcium Phosphates, and a synthetic Croscarmellose sodium, an internally cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, that my Kidneys cannot filter out, while causing more Face Rashes with Cellulose Beta-Glucans and D&C or FD&C Yellow, all of which put Blood or Protein in my Urine in the past, because of arrogant ignorant Doctors. 

If you look it up, it is mostly foods with high Phospolipids,  and or high Acyl Glycolipds, and or Beta-glucans, that I have adverse reactions to.

See "Phospho- and Glycolipids"

http://www.123foodscience.com/food_chemistry/Phospho-and_Glycolipids.pdf

The VA sent me this.

http://www.medshopexpress.com/086223.html


Per Tablet: Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU; Calcium Phosphate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Magnesium Stearate; Silica; Croscarmellose Sodium; Ethylcellulose

And sent me these green capsule vitamin D

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?id=37890

Most of the Vitamin D2 comes from Mushrooms and or Yeast, both of which like other Beta-Glucans, raise my Antinuclear Antibody Level, but these nuts, take it, and find it normal because of my Diet, and falsely call me delusional about it, and then force them on me only to throw off my Blood and Urine Levels.


I can take this Cod Liver Oil though, it has no inert ingredients, it is just hard for me to get from here.

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/sonnes-old-fashioned-cod-liver-oil-5-16-fl-oz-liquid?SourceCode=INTL405&CAWELAID=1278998635&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CJXwoK2atLUCFa9aMgoduWsAug


 The only problem I have with it is adjusting my Diet to fit it, the Vitamin A in it, with the Vitamin A in my Diet,  will raise my Iron Levels, and the Doctors do not run them so it is hard to guess at how much effect it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment