Thursday, February 14, 2013

Refused proper Medical Treatment all the way around.

The VA Gastroenterology will not see me, and the VA Primary Care Doctors, falsely call me delusional about what is happening. Gastroenterology took one look at my Blood Tests, and said, "Oh, well, we cannot cure everyone!," and would not even receive a referral from one of the Primary Care Doctors who refused to treat me for the Metabolic Disorders, and refused to get me a Metabolic Doctor, claiming there is no evidence in my Medical Records of a Metabolic Disorder. And they refuse to look for or treat me for the preexisting lysozyme amyloidosis that will cause my Liver to fail, or the Beta-glucan and Sugar Intolerances. The Fairview Primary Care Doctor refuses to give me Bicillin, claiming that I have to see the VA Doctors.


My Lymphocytopenia at times is caused by fungi that interact with macrophages through beta-glucan receptors, thereby inducing release of tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha), and resulting in repeated infections. They wanted to treat that and face rashes from the Inert Ingredients in Medications before with anti fungal Medications that would make my Liver Fail along with my Kidneys. The fluctuating Metabolic acidosis is caused by Kidney malfunction, and the fluctuating high Ammonia is caused by Liver malfunction.


The bleeding Kidneys is what gets infected next if not treated with two Bicillin Shots six to eight days apart, and this time the Post Infectious Glomerulonephritis that they always falsely call me delusional about may just kill me.

They refuse to get Bicillin when needed, and refuse to write prescriptions for these Medications that keep my Blood and Urine Levels normal unless infected.

CHARCOAL ACTIVATED POWDER OR for Gut Bleeding Take as needed
SODIUM BICARBONATE POWDER OR for Metabolic Acidosis and or Hyperammonaemia and or Hepatic Encephalopathy and or Hyponatremia with Hyperchloremia Take as needed
HYDROCHLORIC ACID 10% OR for Hyperammonaemia and or Hepatic Encephalopathy Take as needed
HYDROCHLORIC ACID 1:500 OR for Hyperammonaemia and or Hepatic Encephalopathy Take as needed
CASTOR OIL OR for constipation from Hyperammonaemia and or Hepatic Encephalopathy Take as needed
60ml CATHETER TIP SYRINGE AND SALINE IRRIGATION for Maxillary Sinus Headaches and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction and or Hyperacusis Take as needed
BABY OIL for outer Ear Canal Take as needed
IRON ABSORPTION INHIBITORS, low Fructose, low Dextrose, low Iron, low Beta-glucan, low Cholesterol, medium Copper, medium Phosphate Diet Take as needed
SEA SALT WITH NO IODINE for Hyponatremia Take as needed


I watched US Vets die because of similar Metabolic Disorders, that is how they Murder US Veterans and falsely blame it on an Mental Disorder.

See “I have several previous records like this.”

 

See “Well, because of the Medical Misdiagnosis and Medical Maltreatment and Medical Negligence, my health is beginning to take a turn for the worse. “

See more Blood in my Urine caused by Medical Negligence



See “The wrong Medical Tests again”

No comments:

Post a Comment