Thursday, February 7, 2013

Low Blood Copper, High Liver Copper, causes

In this series of Copper and Ammonia Tests, I found that when Bacteria and Fungi produce Ammonia, it reacts with Copper Compounds, making water soluable Copper Compounds that are excreted from the Blood into the Urine, but are absorbed by the Liver.


It is why when my Ammonia Level goes High, I have low Blood Copper, and high Liver Copper, and my Liver Iron goes Low, and my Blood Iron goes High, and is why People with Wilson's Disease, suddenly loose their Kidneys.

The VA and Fairview Doctors, never Test my Ammonia and Blood Copper and Iron and Fe Saturation and Ferritin, and Respiratory and Metabolic Acid Levels, and Copper Urine Levels, at the same time, when they are normal, or when they are High, and they go right around all of my problems, and falsely call delusional about them. 


When on February 7th, I explained what I have adverse reactions to and why, to my new Fairview Metabolic Doctor, and showed him the results of each different compound in my Blood  and Urine and Biopsy Records, and showed him what I use to control my simultaneous high ANA Level and high Metabolic Acidosis and high Ammonia Levels, and told him that the VA Doctors went right around the Problem, he wanted to know what I thought the Problem was. And when I told him, though the Lab  said that he ran all the Tests that I requested, he did not according to the Blood Test orders on my Medical Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment