Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I found one real Doctor

RE: I have the same problem as on the 13th of January

To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD

From:

Joseph R Loegering

Sent:

2/26/2013  4:29 PM CST
Thanks Doc,

I have a VA appointment the 28th, I will wait to see what happens there. If he does not do it right, I will have my sister Joann call to make an appointment, she is my ride there, it has to be on her schedule.

I got a new Blood Pressure Cup from the VA with a memory chip. I am entering the next phase as my body overreacts to correct the problems. Low Blood pressure and Pulse.

Date; 26 February

Time; 11:02 AM

Blood Pressure; (Taken three times in order) 88/68-92/77-104/75

Pulse; (Taken three times in order) 65-61-55

Blood Glucose; 96

Stool; Soft, Greyish Yellow

Urine; Clear, Yellow, foamy

Leukocytes - Neg
Nitrite-Neg
Urobilinogen - 2
Protein- 15
pH- 5
Blood-Neg
specific gravity-1.030
Ketone bodies - 5
Bilirubin - Neg
Glucose- Neg

----- Message -----
From: Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
Sent: 2/26/2013 11:16 AM CST
To: Joseph R Loegering
Subject: RE: I have the same problem as on the 13th of January

I have reviewed your chart and would recommend you follow up with the VA
But you can also make an appointment to see me in the clinic
Thanks
Dr A

----- Message -----
From: LOEGERING,JOSEPH R
Sent: 2/24/2013 7:20 AM CST
To: Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
Subject: RE: I have the same problem as on the 13th of January

After a lot of Blood Levels thrown off on the 13th of January, with Metabolic Acidosis and Proteinuria, a little more than 2 Pints of Vitamin D Milk for Breakfast, and 1 Pint for Lunch, caused Hematuria with secondary Renal Hypertension on 7 February. The Blood has been absent in the Urine since cutting back on Phospholipids, but the increasing Hyperuricosuria and Proteinuria since then, with the VA measured Hypovitaminosis D, and Urea Cycle Disruption, has me alarmed. If you did these Tests every day like one Hospital did, you would find dynamic changes, in the progression of the Cycles, like fluctuating High and normal Ammonia, Lactic Acid, Hemoglobin, Chloride, Phosphate, Glucose, CK, Bilirubin, Alkaline phosphatase, BUN, BUN/CR, and Iron Levels, fluctuating High AST and ALT Levels, and fluctuating Low and normal Potassium and Calcium and Sodium and Creatinine and Platelet Levels, and Dyslipidemia and Hyperlipidemia, and my AMYLASE and LIPASE are normally never off. I suggest the five 24 hour Urine Tests, Uric acid, Protein, Calcium, Phosphate, and Copper. Plus Iron, Fe Saturation, Ferritin, and Blood Copper, with a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, and CBC and DIFFs, and CK Levels, LIPID REFLEX TO DIRECT LDL PANEL, AMYLASE and LIPASE, Blood Ammonia and Lactic Acid, Blood Uric Acid, and UA MACRO REFLEX MICRO and Culture, and Prostate exam.

I have Dysuria with Bladder pains, and occasional Metabolic Acidosis, a lot of Excessive Immune Stimulation, and Neuropathic pain, a type of Dysesthesia with Hyperalgesia and sickness behavior, with occasional pins and needle numbness from the waist down, and in the right shoulder and arm, making it almost impossible to get up.

I got rid of most of the Abdominal Pains cutting out Sucrose, and cutting down on Fructose and Dextrose containing Foods. Sucrose will not raise my Blood Sugar, it just causes Gut pains and Metabolic Acidosis, because I lack the right Sucrase Enzyme in the small Intestine, which cleave to the Oxygen-Carbon Glucose bond in Sucrose as a Catalyst needed to Hydrolyze Sucrose to Fructose and Glucose, which may be because my Guts are glazed over by Bacterial and or Fungal Breakdown Products, or are Infected, or the Villi tips of the epithelium found in the small intestine that produce Sucrase, have been Blunted by Celiac Malabsorption. So I have Sucrose Intolerance on top of Fructose and Sugar Alcohol and Dextrose Malabsorption, and an Iron and Copper Metabolism and Malabsorption Disorder, and variant Lysozyme caused Polysaccharide Beta-glucan Intolerance. And I may have a mutant form of Aldolase B which is incapable of processing Fructose or Sugar Alcohols right, or my ability to produce it was damaged, which could result in Fructosuria and Fructosemia and Kidney damage, but that could also be just a Kidney Problem, like variant Lysozyme, and or the SLC2A9 Gene known to transport both Uric Acid and Fructose.
.

I get no or little Temperature, and no elevated white blood cells when infected. My White Blood Cells are competing with both Bacteria and Fungi, and I do not have enough Immune Cells to do that. To allow my Body to have enough Immune Cells to take out the Fungi in the Mucosa, the Prostate Infection and Gut Bacterial Flora needs to be taken out. I run Ten Parameter Urine Tests and Blood Sugar when I hurt and have to Urinate, which is getting real frequent, but I produce little amounts of Urine.

The Internist Doctor failed to check for and treat the Chronic Prostatitis, Type 2, infected with Bacteria, which results in further secondary Infections. I can barely move at times from the Excessive Immune Stimulation, and I can only slow that down by cutting down the Gut Flora. Antibiotics and any Medication or Vitamin with Cellulose or Cornstarch, have Beta-glucans that are fragmented too small like the Bacteria, and are taken up by the Macrophages, and then released and taken up by other Immune Cells, causing more Excessive Immune Stimulation causing my Dyslexia to get worse at times, and causing Partial Complex Seizures at times, and causing Thrombocytopenia at times, and raise my ANA Level. To drop the Excessive Immune Stimulation from the Gut Flora Bacteria and Fungi causing the Problem and Prostate Infection, and to let the Prostate and Mucosa heal long enough to keep from getting a repeat infection like the last time on 28 January, I need GoLYTELY which does not cause acute Phosphate nephropathy, once a week, while getting at least 2 Bicillin LA 2ml shots back to back, six to eight days apart, to take out the Prostate Infection. I need enough 60ml CATHETER TIP SYRINGES AND SALINE IRRIGATION for dealing with the Maxillary Sinus Headaches and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction and or Hyperacusis that always follows from Fungi that Bicillin does not take out. And I need HYDROCHLORIC ACID 10% OR, followed by Sodium Bicarbonate, for dealing with the Hyperammonemia and or Hepatic Encephalopathy that always follows.

Thanks

Lord Joseph

----- Message -----
From: Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
Sent: 2/21/2013 9:27 AM CST
To: Joseph R Loegering
Subject: RE: I have the same problem as on the 13th of January

So what do you require from me, as I would like to help in any way I can
And based on my judgement you require consult with an internist which we have done
Dr A

----- Message -----
From: LOEGERING,JOSEPH R
Sent: 2/21/2013 3:21 AM CST
To: Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
Subject: I have the same problem as on the 13th of January

Prostatitis Type 2

I have no Doctor that can even locate the Problem, and Treat it properly.

This is the disorder, caused by variant Lymozyme that caused my Father Donald V Loegering to die of Colon Cancer, and caused me to have Colon Polyps that are the type that turn to Cancer, because it was not properly diagnosed and treated by his or my Doctors, because unlike others, it causes us to have little or no Temperature or Elevated White Blood Cells, and causes Thrombocytopenia, as we get infected by the Polysaccharide Encapsulated Klebsiella pneumoniae, a Gram-negative Bacteria. The Beta-glucans in that and other Bacteria, cause us to have fluctuation Metabolic Acidosis and fluctuating Hyperammonemia and Excessive Immune Stimulation that causes us many other problems, like in  my case worsening Dyslexia and Partial Complex Seizures, and as the quantity of Bacteria grows in our Bodies, it fluctuates our ANA Level, if the Prostatitis is not treated with long term Antibiotics,  we develop Cysts and Polyps and Bone Spurs in Diverse places, as it causes lymphadenitis throughout our entire Body.

The VA and Fairview miss it every time that I get infected in my Digestive Tract, like they did on January 13th again, and have not treated me long enough with Antibiotics to stop it, even after they falsely called me delusional about such an infection in 2009, and locked me up and forced upon me every Beta-glucan  and Sugar Alcohol and Chemical Compound in Foods and Inert Ingredients of Medications that I have repeatedly told them that I have adverse reactions to, and they raised my ANA Level, and caused upper and lower Digestive Tract Bleeding, Digestive Tract Polyps and Tics, Bloody Noses and Sinus Cavity Polyps and Cysts and Bone Spurs, and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, and fluctuating secondary renal Hypertension, and Hematuria and or Proteinuria. The Army Doctors misdiagnosed it in as Appendicitis, in 1977-78, and did an exploratory Operation and called it Gastroenteritis. For me it only takes at least two Bicillin LA 2 ml shots, six to eight days apart to get rid of it, and I have to have that shot form or IV Antibiotics, because all the Polysaccharide Inert Ingredients in Medications cause the same adverse reaction as the Polysaccharide Encapsulated Bacteria, and put me in the Emergency Room again and again.

Klebsiella pneumoniae

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klebsiella_pneumoniae

Prostatitis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostatitis

Proper Treatment

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/prostate_infections/article_em.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment