Friday, April 12, 2013

Hi NP Kara Lewis I sent this to Doctor A


To:
Kara Lewis, NP

From:
Joseph R Loegering

Sent:
4/12/2013  8:16 PM CDT

Hi NP Kara Lewis

I sent this to Doctor A, because the tests show that I could still be infected. Can you make sure Dr A checks your Basic Metabolic Panel with theirs, to see the difference, and get him to look at the CBC? My Phosphate and Vitamin D Level had dropped real low on the VA Tests, it is from Kidney damage, my Kidneys cannot hold on the the Mineral Phosphate, because of the chronic Infections that I had in my Guts beginning long before it put me in the VA ER January 13th, and they would not treat me for the Gut Infections from a busted underground water pipe.

Hi Doc

The Princeton GI and Blood Tests on the 10th of April show that I could be still infected, from that damage done to my Guts, the Doctor describes my Guts as being Red Colored, and were irritated enough to cause diarrhea and vomiting from drinking water, or the white blood cells could be from the damage in my Sinuses that is causing Eustachian Tube Dysfunction and earaches, or a combination of the two damaged areas. I had another Hypoglycemic event that morning, and my White Blood Cells normally do not elevate at all like that, even when infected, and my temperature keeps dropping to low, like when I get infected. If my condition does not improve soon, I may need more Antibiotics, and maybe even an Erythromycin Shot that does not have Inert Ingredients that cause me harm and open me up to repeated infections.

Can you get those Test Results posted on MyChart?

I need an ENT or appropriate Doctor to investigate why the Eustachian Tube Dysfunction has progressively gotten worse with more severe earaches.

The Endocrinologist on May 6th, can deal with the painful Thyroid and swollen left Adrenal Gland.

Thanks

Lord Joseph



SEE "Well, because of the Medical Misdiagnosis and Medical Maltreatment and Medical Negligence, my health is beginning to take a turn for the worse."

http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/2013/01/well-because-of-medical-misdiagnosis.html

No comments:

Post a Comment