Tuesday, April 2, 2013

See you Friday

Some typing corrections for Friday,

To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD

From:

Joseph R Loegering

Sent:

4/2/2013 3:20 PM CDT
Hi Doc

Some typing corrections for Friday, I cannot see very well today.

The Kansas City and Minneapolis VA and New York Doctors and the Minnesota Allina and Fairview Doctors Medically and Mentally Misdiagnosed me, and have been causing me Medical and Mental and Financial Harm falsely calling me delusional about a primary immunodeficiency disorder that results in my white blood cells not elevating when infected, and they refuse to treat me when I am infected causing me serious Medical Harm.

The VA and Allina and Fairview Doctors Medically and Mentally Misdiagnosed me, and have been blocking me from getting the right Doctors to find out why my Platelets drop from Beta-glucans, and my Serum Iron and Fe Saturation and Ferritin and Cholesterol skyrocket from adverse reactions to Foods or Drugs. On Friday, you will explain in writing, why the Doctors Psychosis is repeatedly causing them to falsely call me delusional about that, and block me from getting the right Doctors to run Tests to investigate the damage that they caused.

The Kansas City and Minneapolis VA and New York Doctors and the Minnesota Allina and Fairview Doctors Medically and Mentally Misdiagnosed me, and have been refusing to write in my Medical Records a Multitude of Medications that I already had Adverse Reactions to, resulting in Medical and Mental Harm, that a VA Neurologist in 1990 told a Judge in Jackson Michigan, “All of their Drugs just make him more dysfunctional, and are killing him,” On Friday, you will explain in writing, why the Doctors Psychosis is repeatedly causing them to falsely call me delusional about that, and why they are writing lies in my Medical Records so that they can repeatedly force more Drugs upon me, that cause me Medical and Mental Harm that puts me in a wheelchair for a while afterwards, afterwards every time, they always refuse to run the right tests to document that damage that they caused falsely claiming that they were just trying to help me.

The VA and Allina and Fairview Doctors Medically and Mentally Misdiagnosed me, and have been causing me Medical and Mental and Financial Harm like the New York Psychiatrists and these Minnesota Doctors that falsely called reoccurring life threatening acute episodes of Ascites, Obesity, and had caused me to have upper and lower digestive tract bleeding, and refused to believe me because of their Psychosis, and have repeatedly refused to get me a Gastroenterologist to investigate the upper digestive tract bleeding that caused Black Stool with Maroon Colored Blood Clots in 2010, which I got an Ambulance Crew to Eyewitness, as the Doctors here drove my weight from the 170s to over 220 and back down to 159 lbs, and still refuse to get me a Gastroenterologist as those damaged Gut areas keep getting Infected. On Friday, you will explain in writing, why the Doctors Psychosis is repeatedly causing them to falsely call me delusional, and block me from getting a Gastroenterologist to investigate the damage that they caused.

The VA and Allina and Fairview Doctors Medically and Mentally Misdiagnosed me, and have been blocking me from getting the right Doctors to run Tests to find out why ever since I was a child Fructose and Sugar Alcohols and Corn Syrup and Tomatoes cause me severe gut and kidney pain and drop my Blood Sugar to Hypoglycemic causing Syncope at times, and they refuse to get me the right Doctors Tests to find out why, and to find out why I am now multiple Sugar Intolerant from the damage caused by the Doctors. On Friday, you will explain in writing, why the Doctors Psychosis is repeatedly causing them to falsely call me delusional, and block me from getting the right Doctors to run Tests to investigate the damage that they caused.

The VA and Allina and Fairview Doctors Medically and Mentally Misdiagnosed me, and have been blocking me from getting the right Doctors to find out why the adverse reactions to Iodine knock out my Sodium Level, ever since I was a child, and at times cause red lesions from the tip of my tongue, down the throat with stringy white lesions around the edges of my tongue, with severe esophagitis, which I got Dr Stein to finally eyewitness when the Doctors knocked out my Sodium Level to critically Low in 2009, which is what has always resulted in that condition ever since I was a child, On Friday, you will explain in writing, why the Doctors Psychosis is repeatedly causing them to falsely call me delusional about that, and block me from getting the right Doctors to run Tests to investigate the damage that they caused.



The VA and Allina and Fairview Doctors Medically and Mentally Misdiagnosed me, and have been blocking me from getting the right Doctors to find out why I have had adverse reactions ever since I was a child to D-Phenylalanine and D-L-Phenylalanine mixes that cause severe shaking and nervousness, and often severe cramps, and when infected anywhere, I have the same adverse reactions to quantities of L-Phenylalanine in Food, that I could handle when not infected, and those adverse reactions resemble an acute episode of Acute Intermittent Porphyria, which may be caused by the Adrenal Glands and Neurons malfunctioning in their ability to form adrenaline out of that amino acid. On Friday, you will explain in writing, why the Doctors Psychosis is repeatedly causing them to falsely call me delusional about that, and block me from getting the right Doctors to run Tests to investigate the damage that they caused.


Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment