Monday, April 22, 2013

I need a Prescription for Hydrochloric Acid 10%


To:
Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD

From:
Joseph R Loegering

Sent:
4/22/2013  7:28 PM CDT

Hi Doc

I need a Prescription for Hydrochloric Acid 10% and what it is for written in my Medical Records.

I have Congenital Clubbed Finger Nails and I have episodes of Hemochromatosis, because Fructose causes Cells to absorb Iron, and causes my Hemoglobin and Hematocrit and my Glucose to elevate on a CBC, and drops my CO2 Level, and causes Metabolic or Respiratory Acidosis and an elevated Ammonia Level if left untreated. Two different things cause that, either the Hemoglobin produced by Fructose influence was oxidized from Fe 2 + to Fe 3 + , and became Methemoglobin that cannot carry Oxygen to Oxidize Glucose, and or the elevated Iron Levels are blocking Copper from Oxidizing Glucose for use. This causes a sudden Drop in the CO2 Level breaking the Urea Cycle and raising the Ammonia Level, which the Urea Cycle can be restarted with Citric Fruit and Hydrochloric Acid taken after Yogurt to turn the Fe 3 + back to Fe 2 + , and followed by Sodium Bicarbonate will take care of the Acidosis and start the Urea Cycle lowering the Ammonia Level, and a lack of Vitamin C in the diet breaking the Krebs Cycle, causes a similar effect. Nitrates in the digestive tract converted to Nitrites by the Gut Flora can cause the formation of Methemoglobin with a similar effect also, and the same treatment works for that too. After the Glucose Level elevates like that for a few hours to a day or two depending on what caused it, that is normally followed by Hypoglycemic events as too much Insulin is released to lower the Glucose Level, and when this happens often enough, this causes Insulin Resistance in Cells, and eventually causes Diabetes. This is why people with a history of Hemochromatosis develop Diabetes earlier in life than most people. Fructose will also cause Dyslipidemia, elevating the Triglycerides.

The VA ER Doctor that wrote the Crap in my Medical Records about my elevated Hemoglobin and Hematocrit while my Glucose was at 145 and my CO2 Level on the low end on the 3rd, being caused by smoking, and claimed on the 3rd that the VA does not treat gut infections that cause Gastroenteritis and Ascites with Antibiotics, is one of the same nuts that refused to get me antibiotics for infections and put me in a Wheelchair because they were falsely calling me delusional about Gut and Ear Infections, as they refused to look for the upper digestive tract bleeding caused by the Doctors in 2009-2010, because they are insane and have repeatedly misdiagnosed me and they want Doctors to cause me more Medical and Mental Harm if I get the Liver Treatment that I need, by claiming in my Medical Records that I must be given Psychiatric Drugs that have always caused me nothing but Medical and Mental Harm and made me more dysfunctional and suicidal, if I get the liver Medications that I need, because the Doctors falsely call me delusional about the things that raise my ANA Level because they falsely claim I have no History of high ANA Levels and they have Doctors force upon me the things that raise my ANA Level because they are insane. They would not get me my Food or Medications in the Hospital because they falsely call me delusional about my Medical Conditions and before they even wrote that I have no Clubbing in my Medical Records to cause more Medical Misdiagnosis, because they are insane and they never test for the Methemoglobinemia that I was born with that causes my Clubbed Finger Nails, and causes Acidosis that they never test for or treat, and that drops my CO2 Level to the low end or to too low, and raises my Ammonia Level, that they never test for or treat, because they are insane.

Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment