Monday, April 15, 2013

Lab Supplies for Sugar Intolerance Testing

These are supplies that I use for  Cultures and Testing how different Sugars effect me and others, and that they can use to determine if they have a Sugar Intolerance.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4953453528557.176283.1665481011&type=1&l=ad31e16439

The four Sugars that I tested myself for running these Tests, are Sucrose, Fructose, Dextrose or Glucose, and Lactose. I have a severe  Intolerance to both Fructose and Dextrose Sugars, and a medium Intolerance to Sucrose,  and I needed to adjust my Diet to keep the quantity of all those Sugars, below their Toxicity Threshold.

The Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load for a Gram of each sugar, is different from one person to the next. Testing how a small quantity of a food high in quantity of each different sugar, one at a time, which takes several days of testing, is the safest way to start.

You have to be careful if the suspected Sugar is Fructose, Fructose Malabsorption and Hereditary Fructose Intolerance are two different Fructose Disorders, which can occur together, which is a lack of  Aldolase B needed to process Fructose in the Liver and or Intestines and or Renal Cortex, and if people with Hereditary Fructose Intolerance ingest Fructose or Sugar Alcohols, it damages their Kidneys, while Gastrointestinal Fructose Malabsorption caused by a shortage of Fructokinase or Aldolase B in the Intestines, normally does not, but  Fructose and Glucose and Galactose and Sodium and Phosphate and Calcium Renal Malabsorption, can damage the Kidneys, the same as the Sugars do in Diabetes and any disorder that is associated with high Antinuclear Antibodies. 



Postprandial Hypoglycemia can happen after ingesting Fructose, Glucose, Lactose, Galactose, or complex carbohydrates, or a Protein called Leucine, which is caused by Excessive Insulin following rapid Glucose absorption, or by rapid gastric emptying, or by a hormone or enzyme imbalance, and some suggest extending the time period of Blood Sugar Testing every 15 to four hours, and the amount of Sugar up to 75 Grams. See "Glucose tolerance test" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose_tolerance_test#Dose_of_glucose_and_variations  and see "Postprandial Hypoglycemia" http://www.fpnotebook.com/Endo/Hypoglycemia/PstprndlHypglycm.htm and see "Galactosemia" http://www.fpnotebook.com/Endo/Metabolism/Glctsm.htm


Glucose and Galactose  are produced in the small Intestine by Lactase breaking down Lactose Sugar Molecules.. Fructose and Glucose are produced in the small Intestine by Sucrase breaking down Sucrose Sugar Molecules.. And Glucose is produced in the Intestines by Maltase breaking down Maltose Sugar Molecules. You can get processed Maltose Sugar to add to these Sugars, to run tests to see if you are lacking Maltase and have a Maltose Intolerance.

When getting up, before eating, do a Urine Test and Culture, and a Blood Sugar Test, and a Blood Pressure Test, and a Stool Culture. Record the results. Then eat a measured safe quantity of a Food high in quantity of the Sugar that you suspect. Then take the Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure for every fifteen minutes for two hours, and record the results. Then before eating anything and only drinking water, run another Urine Test and Culture for comparison with the first.

It may be the wrong type of Fungi or Bacteria in the Guts, that ferment that Sugar. The Stool Culture only needs to be run for the first Test. If it has Polysaccharide Encapsulated Bacteria, and or bad types of Lactose Positive Bacteria, and or some bad types of Lactic Acid Bacteria, these can make you look like you have a sugar Intolerance with Respiratory and or Metabolic Acidosis, just like a Sugar Intolerance causes. Those need to be taken out with Antibiotics, and I suggest getting a Doctor that will give you a Bicillin LA 2 ml Shot to do that.

Then if there were none of those Bacteria in the Stool, do this same Test with the same quantity of Food, high in quantity of each of the other Sugars, and compare the results of each Sugar Content. This will reveal what Sugar that they are having adverse reactions to, but it may not be a Sugar Intolerance if there were any of those Bacteria in the Stool, and that test will need to be redone, after the Bacteria are gone, to test for that intolerance.

Diabetes results in adverse readings to all of the sugars in the Foods.The Diabetes Tests that they ran on me, were Negative, but I still had Hyperglycemia followed by Hypoglycemia because of the Sugar Intolerances and Tomatoes. If while running these Tests, you have adverse Test Results to more than one Sugar, you also need a Diabetes Test to rule that out.

If you have Tomatoes in your Diet, with adverse readings during these Tests, see "Warning, the original Colonists in America were right, Tomatoes are Poisonous, and are more Toxic to some than others."  http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/2013/01/warning-original-colonists-in-america.html

If there are no drastic changes in those tests, then you can test a Gram of each different Sugar mixed in a Glass of Water, safely, with the same Tests.

The Sugar that they are Intolerant to, will result in Respiratory and or Metabolic Acidosis, when taken at the quantity of its toxicity threshold. The Acidosis stops after a few hours, after not ingesting anymore of that Sugar, as long as your Diet is not too full of other Sugars, that will make the Intolerance worse being stacked upon it.

Secondary Renal Hypertension and or Respiratory Hypertension  during the Tests, is one indicator of a Sugar Intolerance, normally corresponding to a Sugar Blood Level Spike, followed by .a Crash. At the same time, a Bacteria sometimes will show up in the final Urine Culture, that was not in the first Culture. If you do not have enough Lactase or enough Sucrase in your small Intestine, a shortage of Lactase will cause abdominal pains in the Guts from Lactose, without raising the Blood Sugar, or not raising it much, because there is no Lactase or not enough to break down Lactose in Dairy Produces, and a lack of Sucrase in the small intestine will do the same thing with Sucrose Sugar, these are called Lactose or Sucrose Intolerance. My Doctor did not know why I sweat after eating too much of a Sugar that I am Intolerant to.  I think that the sweating that sometimes comes after eating too much of a Sugar that you are Intolerant to, comes from when the undigested Sugar enters the Colon, and is fermented by Bacteria and or Fungi, and the increase of those Gut Flora Colonies and the increase of fermentation, cause the sweating. I think that is what it is, because  I get that same type of sweating if I get Bacteria or Fungi in my Guts that break down other Foods into those Sugars that I am intolerant of.

 In a Fructose Crash, is  where a trace or more of Glucose and or Blood and or Protein will  show up in the Urine. Anyone who has a History of any of those traces in their Urine, even just one time in their History, needs to be tested for Fructose Intolerance and or Malabsorption.



An example of my Fructose Intolerance is, From Foods, when the quantify hits its toxicity threshold, my Blood Pressure spikes to a very high secondary Renal Hypertension,  and my Blood Sugar simultaneously spikes to 750 to 900 mdl, then drops to 50 to an unknown lower mdl Level, I don't know how low it goes, because I pass out around 50 mdl. This is followed by Glucose and or Blood and or Protein in my Urine for a day. Dextrose in Foods has about half that same effect. So I did not do the processed Fructose and Dextrose Tests.



I have Congenital Clubbed Finger Nails and I have episodes of Hemochromatosis, because Fructose causes Cells to absorb Iron, and causes my Hemoglobin and Hematocrit and my Glucose to elevate on a CBC, and causes Metabolic or Respiratory Acidosis. Two different things cause that, either the Hemoglobin produced by Fructose influence was oxidized from Fe 2 + to Fe 3 + , and became Methemoglobin that cannot carry Oxygen to Oxidize Glucose, and or the elevated Iron Levels are blocking Copper from Oxidizing Glucose for use. This causes a sudden Drop in the CO2 Level breaking the Urea Cycle and raising the Ammonia Level, which the Urea Cycle can be restarted with Citric Fruit and Hydrochloric Acid taken after Yogurt to turn the Fe 3 + back to Fe 2 + , and followed by Sodium Bicarbonate will take care of the Acidosis and start the Urea Cycle lowering the Ammonia Level, and a lack of Vitamin C in the diet breaking the Krebs Cycle, causes a similar effect. Nitrates in the digestive tract converted to Nitrites by the Gut Flora can cause the formation of Methemoglobin with a similar effect also, and the same treatment works for that too. After the Glucose Level elevates like that for a few hours to a day or two depending on what caused it, that is normally followed by Hypoglycemic events as too much Insulin is released to lower the Glucose Level, and when this happens often enough, this causes Insulin Resistance in Cells, and eventually causes Diabetes. This is why people with a history of Hemochromatosis develop Diabetes earlier in life than most people. Fructose will also cause Dyslipidemia, elevating the Triglycerides.



Preparation for the Sugar Intolerance Tests. You should try to eat a Low Sugar Diet with no Candy or Sodas or Ice Cream for three days to a week before, before running the Tests.

Afterwards: If you use Sodium Bicarbonate to control Chronic Acidosis, the Acidosis should disappear after removing the Sugar or Sugars from your Diet that you are Intolerant to, without any use of Sodium Bicarbonate. But if you remove the Sugars from your Diet and the Acidosis continues, there is some other underlying Medical Condition causing the Acidosis. It could be High Blood Iron Levels and or Low Blood Copper Levels, and or other Metabolic Disorders.



Caution: The reason that some Medications with Phosphate Compounds in them, and some Phosphate Food Additives, can make you look Lactose Intolerant, they  make those Phosphate Dairy Products hit their toxicity threshold, and can cause serious damage to your Kidneys, while causing you to develop Phosphate Nephropathy. Remove those Phosphate Compounds from your Food and Medications, and the symptoms disappear if the damage was not too bad. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphate_nephropathy

Well, today February 6th, I finally got the results that the VA Doctor did on the 24th of January 2013.

It shows part of why I am developing a Glucose Intolerance on top of Fructose Malabsorption. Even though I have plenty of Vitamin D in my Diet, I have a very low Vitamin D Level, ( and a low Phosphate Level, because the inability of the Kidneys to recycle Bicarbonate, resulted in Metabolic Acidosis from the Gut infections, causing Renal tubular acidosis (RTA) that caused my Kidneys to be unable to hold on to the Mineral Phosphate, which Phosphate Level they tested for later, 3-4 April 2013,) which causes Glucose or Dextrose and Sucrose Intolerance because the Mucosa in the Guts and Kidneys does not regenerate as fast as normal. ( I had an upper GI Endoscopy done April 10th 6 days after the 2nd Bicillin Shot 8 days apart to take down the Gut Bloating from Gastroenteritis and Ascites, and my Guts were still Red Colored inside from the Gut infections that the Doctors refused to treat for months, because like normal they did not show up on a CT Scan or Xrays and they just pushed on my Guts and saw the pain and just called a Psychiatrist, like they have always done to me causing me Medical Harm, and my Guts were still irritated enough the 10th to cause diarrhea and vomiting after drinking water.)  It is why Lactulose in 2010 with all those Sugars caused my Guts to bleed. It also shows why my ANA Level rises at times, it is part of what causes  Autoimmune diseases associated with High ANA Levels. It also shows why nothing but Whole Milk Dairy Products work to help control my Metabolic Disorders, skim Milks and low Fat Dairy Products have too much Phosphorus for my Kidneys, and drops my Calcium Level. It also shows why I have so much trouble with Klebsiella Bacteria in my Guts that ferment my Lactose Foods and rob me of  Vitamin D.

Vitamin D deficiency has been shown to play a role in almost every major disease. This includes:

    Osteoporosis and Osteopenia-
    17 varieties of Cancer (including breast, prostate and colon)-
    Heart disease-
    High blood pressure-
    Obesity-
    Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes-
    Autoimmune diseases-
    Multiple sclerosis-
    Rheumatoid arthritis-
    Osteoarthritis-
    Bursitis-
    Gout-
    Infertility and PMS-
    Parkinson’s Disease-
    Depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder-
    Alzheimer’s Disease-
    Chronic fatigue syndrome-
    Fibromyalgia-
    Chronic Pain-
    Periodontal disease-
    Psoriasis-

March 2013 Update on Sucrose and Lactose: Getting rid of the Fructose Foods and Sucrose from my Diet and Medications to stop the Metabolic Acidosis and Abdominal Pain episodes, and replacing Sucrose with processed Lactose, has stopped the Metabolic Acidosis and Abdominal Pain episodes from Sucrose, but other things cause it at times, and it does not stop the Excessive Immune Stimulation from the Gut Flora, and the Lactose elevates my Blood Glucose Level from a weekly daily average of 82 mdl, to a weekly daily average of 105 mdl, so I cut it back some. That is partly because I do not have enough Sucrase to digest Sucrose, so it does not elevate my Blood Sugar, it just causes Gut Pains.

Because of severe small Intestine Malabsorption, Fructose and Dextrose and Sucrose and Corn Syrups, each cause me to have episodes of Metabolic Acidosis and elevated Blood Glucose, followed by Hypoglycemic events, by different Metabolic Pathways, because they each produce too much Hydrogen in my Guts, somehow resulting in lowering the pH of my Blood, so they are excluded from my diet to stop that. My Doctor says that it is not the Hydrogen itself causing the Acidosis, but lack of Oxygen to body cells, that produce a shock to my system. The extra Hydrogen may contribute to that lack of Oxygen. My Doctor said that at times the Hospital Urine Tests are showing a false Hematuria reading, which is what he said happened the 7th of February,  after the Micro-exams, which is why my Home Urine Test Strips have been showing no Blood Traces.  But the compounds that produce that false reading could be part of what causes the Kidney damage and secondary Renal Hypertension, and increase of Proteinuria

With a severe Malabsorption to Fructose that causes a Hyperglycemic spike followed by Hypoglycemia and secondary Renal Hypertension, and Hematuria and or Glycosuria and or Proteinuria, and so does Processed Dextrose, but less so to Dextrose, Sucrose dose not raise my Blood Glucose but causes Metabolic Acidosis, as it follows a different Metabolic Pathway. My Body breaks down Lactose to Glucose and Galactose, to keep me from being Hypoglycemic and raises my Blood Glucose, because Sucrose by itself cannot raise my Blood Glucose Level. My Body has no or little ability to produce the right Sucrase Enzyme in the small Intestine, which cleave to the Oxygen-Carbon Glucose bond in Sucrose as a Catalyst needed to Hydrolyze Sucrose to Fructose and Glucose. When Sucrose is present in my Digestive Tract with Yeast, by Lysis, my variant Lysozyme breaks down the Yeast cells to smaller Beta-glucans carried and then released by macrophages, causing an Excessive Immune Stimulation causing Partial Complex Seizures and worsening Dyslexia, and or fluctuating Hearing and Eyesight and or Tunnel Vision or Blindness, as the Yeast that ferment the undigested Sucrose, produce Beta-fructofuranosidase, called Invertase, a Catalyst which cleaves to the Oxygen-Carbon Fructose bond in Sucrose, and Hydrolyze the Sucrose to Fructose and Glucose, an Inverted Sugar Syrup that raise my Blood Glucose Level, and then causes me to have Hyperglycemia and Gut Pains from the Fructose, and elevated AST and ALT Levels and disrupt the Urea Cycle and cause Metabolic Acidosis, from the Ethanol and Hydrogen Produced, followed by Hypoglycemia if there is not enough Lactose Foods in my Diet, along with Hyperammonemia and or Hepatic Encephalopathy if not treated at that time with changing my Guts to acidic, followed by Sodium Bicarbonate, to produce CO2 Compounds that the Guts absorb for the liver to break down to CO2 for the Urea Cycle. If Hydrochloric acid is used for that, the possibility of an elevated Iron Level exists, if it is not neutralized by the Sodium Bicarbonate, and it reaches the Duodenum. Acidic Fruit Juices do work for that, but can also raise the Iron Level if too much is used.

I test my Blood Sugar when Symptomatic, shaking, nervousness, loss of balance, or sight or hearing changes, to find out if the Blood Sugar Level is the cause, and if it is not the cause, I look for what is causing it. I also test my Blood Sugar Preprandrial and Postprandial before and after any new food added to my Diet. Though in 2012 I had no Hypoglycemic events till after infected for awhile in 2013, since 2011 the lowest Blood Sugar was 58 mdl, and in the 60s a few dozen times,  and though on my Diet that controls my Blood and Urine Levels, I normally get no reading above 150 mdl after meals, I had two high  Postprandial readings, 211 from VA Hospital Food on the 4th,  and 389 mdl which happened the 5th of April 2013 after I got out of the Hospital and was at a Fairview Doctors office to get a Bicillin Shot for the Gut Infections that the Doctors at the VA and most of the Fairview Doctors refused to treat since July 2012 because they are intellectually deficient egomaniacs. They are so use to their Foods and Medications causing high mdl readings after ingestion, that they call it Normal, but the fact is, it is

causing many to develop Diabetes and Sugar Intolerances, and damaged Kidneys that leave Protein in the Urine so often, they call the Protein in the Urine Normal.

 Today April 15th my 14 Day Average is 142 mdl, and 30 day average is 118 mdl, from the Gut infections and Gut Cramps that are still causing diarrhea today, as I am going deaf again in my left ear from a reoccurring ear infection, and the Doctors have no Idea as to what the efficacy of Bicillin was against the Bacteria or Fungi causing it, because they ran no cultures, and Bacteria and Fungi do not show up on Xrays or CT Scans that only show the damage done by the infections.


 Every man in the room where they had me at the VA on the 3rd and 4rh had high mdl readings, and this idiot Medical Community cannot figure out that it is the Hospital Food and their Medications causing most of it, and they can never get me any of the Food on my Diet that keeps those levels normal when I have no Gut Infection.




Though often at the time my Serum Blood Glucose is Normal or High, and the 90 Day Level is Normal, when I am Hypoglycemic, sometimes that is caused by low Sodium Content in my Digestive Tract and Kidneys, and a little Sodium Bicarbonate in Water all by itself will raise my Blood Glucose Level, because the Kidneys cannot process a Molecule of Glucose without two Molecules of Sodium. My Serum Sodium Level is normally either too Low, or at the high end of the Normal Level, and is only in between that a few days to a few weeks after a Sodium Crash, and replacing the Sodium in my Blood, causes the Serum Blood Glucose to skyrocket for awhile. When I get Gut Bloating, that will also cause my Serum Blood Glucose to skyrocket, because it puts pressure on the diaphragm and presses on the Pancreas, forcing Insulin into my Digestive Tract, and often causes White or Yellow Stool episodes, as that pressure blocks the Bile Duct between the Liver and Duodenum, and somehow sometimes causes the Bile Duct to get infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment