Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sever adverse reaction to trying to elevate Phosphate and Vitamin D Level



To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
From:

Joseph R Loegering
Sent:

4/9/2013  9:15 PM CDT



Hi Doc

Temperature dropped to 88.6, and goes back up to 98, with severe shaking. Fluctuating Blood Pressure 102/71 pule 68, to Hypertension and high Pulse rate, 165/106 Pule 107. has stabilized around 147/102 Pule 91. Blood Sugar 74 mdl to 149 mdl Preprandial and Postprandial. I throw up from drinking water. Sodium Level?

The severe shaking may be because of too Much Fructose in Tangerines, and or to too much L-Phenylalanine or too much Vitamin A in the treatment plan, while my Endocrine System is still irritated with a painful Thyroid that makes it hard to swallow, or it could be from Low Sodium. I have no choice but to discontinue this attempt at trying to elevate Phosphate and Vitamin D Level.

I was taking two teaspoons of Cod Liver Oil with Vitamin D3, and a pint of Vitamin D Milk, and a 65 Gram Tangerine that has 12 mg of Phosphates, and Vitamin C, and 25g of raw Sunflower Seeds that the Phosphorus content equals 289 mg, twice a day, at least two hours before eating any Foods with Iron in them that will now be taken with 1,5 Grams of Activated Charcoal, to try to prevent Iron and Cholesterol Absorption. The Vitamin C causes a Phosphate absorption increase, but also causes Iron and Cholesterol absorption to increase, because they accelerate Bile Production causing Gut pains and Gut Bleeding, and the Doctors will not run my Iron and Cholesterol and Electrolytes and CBC often enough for me to adjust my Diet, because they are insane egomaniacs. But risking Gut Bleeding and elevated Iron and Cholesterol Levels that cause me serious Medical Harm, is the only option that the Doctors left me by their Medical Misdiagnosis and Maltreatment and Negligence.

Cod Liver Oil has a very high Vitamin A Content, and so do Sweet Potatoes and Yams. I know already that Vitamin A can hit a toxicity threshold and cause all kinds of problems, because the Hospitals could only get me Yams that are not Iron Absorption Inhibitors, every time that I had asked for Sweet Potatoes which are Iron Absorption Inhibitors. So in order to take Cod Liver Oil for Hypovitaminosis D without causing the Vitamin A in my Diet to hit its toxicity threshold again, I was cutting Yams out of my Diet, and cutting down Sweet Potatoes, but try explaining that to this intellectually deficient egomaniac Medical Community that don't know the difference between Yams and Sweet Potatoes.



http://voices.yahoo.com/yam-vs-sweet-potato-nutrition-health-benefits-compared-2643896.html?cat=22


Thanks

Lord Joseph




I took a gamble that is was Sodium

  

To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD

From:

Joseph R Loegering

Sent:

4/10/2013 12:44 AM CDT
Hi Doc

I took a gamble that is was Sodium, and took 1/4 Gram of Sea Salt with no Iodine and 3 Grams of Sodium Bicarbonate in 8 ounces of water, it did not make me vomit like water did just before that. The shaking started to stop within 30 minutes with fluctuating Hypertension Blood Pressure, and two hours later stopped, and the Blood Pressure dropped to 119/80. Pulse 92 Temperature 98.8 which is higher than normal for me, and Blood Sugar 99 mdl, and heavy sweating.

I prepared some Normal Saline Solution to take with me tomorrow, with some add in Sodium Bicarbonate Packs, and add in Lactose Sugar Packs, just in case it happens again before or after the upper GI, and just in case my Blood Sugar drops, lately the Blood Sugar drops after not eating that long.

As my Blood Pressure dropped, my Ears began Popping real loud, with Eustachian Tube Dysfunction now in both Ears with normal Blood Pressure, I can hear my voice real loud in the left ear with high Tinnitus and shooting Pain in my left Ear. I am taking my Maxillary Sinus and Eustachian Tube Irrigation Fluid and Syringes with me tomorrow just in case of Vertigo which normally suddenly happens after such events.

My thyroid is fluctuating in pain making it hard to swallow or talk at times.

Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment