Monday, April 8, 2013

To communicate accurately what the problem is

To:

Tasma Harindhanavudhi, MD
From:

Joseph R Loegering
Sent:

4/8/2013 11:54 PM CDT

Hi Doc

To communicate accurately what the problem is, I am writing this with a computer and spell checker, because though I fully comprehend each word, and I have eidetic memory, I am dysedetic dysgraphic dysphonetic dyslexic, and I cannot spell or pronounce most of these words correctly.


The VA Allergist reviewed my Blood and Urine history, and said that with my history of high Serum Iron and Fe Saturation and Ferritin and low Platelet Levels, and abdominal pain and face rashes and cramps and headaches and syncope and dyslexia and seizures caused by some foods and medications, that cause high ANA, and sometimes hypoglycemia and or hyponatremia, which I control by a special Diet, he gave it a 49% chance that it was an Allergy, and 51% chance that it was a Metabolic Disorder. He ran his tests, and said because I produce no IgE Antibodies, it is not an Allergy, but a Metabolic Disorder like Celiac, where I just cannot Absorb, Distribute, Metabolize, and Eliminate some things, and he had me make a list of everything that I have adverse reactions to, for a Metabolic Doctor. I went to the Allergist because other Doctors and Medical Staff would not believe me about the adverse reactions to so many different things, or get me my Diet or Meds that I use to control my Blood and Urine Levels, saying that they did not get it from a Doctor, and falsely called me delusional about the adverse reactions, forcing them upon me, causing rashes and cramps and headaches and seizures and bloody noses and Vertigo from Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, and caused my Iron and Cholesterol and Glucose and AST and ALT and ANA Levels to skyrocket, and or caused my Sodium and or Glucose Levels to crash, and caused upper and lower digestive tract bleeding. From the Blood and Urine Tests that resulted from their Treatment, the Allergist said that a Metabolic Doctor needs to run tests and find what hormones or enzymes are causing it, and write those things that cause the adverse reactions, in my Medical Records, to stop Doctors from giving me the wrong things, and he said if they do, that they had better be ready to get me the right things, and after trying to get me a Metabolic Doctor, he called back and said that I need to sue the VA because the other Doctors were blocking me from getting a Metabolic Doctor.


My lower than normal temps, and little or no temp and no white blood cell elevation while infected, and severe shaking and nervousness adverse reactions to D-Phenylalanine and or D-L-Phenylalanine mixes, and when infected, the same reaction to too much L-Phenylalanine at a time in meals or snacks, 400 mg or less per day, and when infected small amounts of Iodine in Foods stacked up causing hypoglycemia and or hyponatremia and diverse edema and hypertension, and when not infected too much Iodine in Food or Meds and or too much Povidone in Meds causing critical hyponatremia and my Serum Glucose to skyrocket, may be caused by Adrenal Gland and Neuron malfunction, where I cannot properly produce adrenaline out of Phenylalanine, and the malfunction seems to be adversely effected by the painful Thyroid output caused by Iodine, and seems to cause my kidneys to malfunction in fluid and sodium and glucose regulation, and the swollen left Adrenal Gland may be Amyloidosis which runs in my Family, associated with variant Lysozyme, and I have adverse reactions to Lysozyme in Eggs and vaccines like some in my Family do.


Celiac Disease runs in my Family, and I produce no Celiac Antibodies as long as I eat no Gluten Grains, Wheat, Rye, and Barley, and I produce no Antinuclear Antibodies and my Platelet Levels stay normal and I get no Face Rashes, as long as I eat no Cornstarch, no Cellulose Food or Drug Additives, no Beta-glucans Yeast, Mushrooms, Oats, Wheat, Rye, Barley, or Seaweed, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, or other Cellulose extracts or derivatives, FD&Cs Red or Yellow, and those Levels stay normal as long as I have no Infection with Polysaccharide Encapsulated Bacteria, and or certain Fungi in my Sinus and or Lung Mucus. Those things cause damage to the Mucosa throughout my Body, causing Cysts and Polyps in my digestive tract and my sinuses often causing Vertigo from Eustachian tube dysfunction, and cause my Dyslexia to get worse, and trigger abnormal brains waves where I was hit with a Rock, causing Partial Complex Seizures, this is because the variant Lysozyme in my White Blood Cells and Mucosa breaks down Starch and Beta-glucans wrong.


Fructose and Sugar Alcohols and Corn Syrup and Tomatoes cause severe Gut Pain and Gut Bleeding, and Kidney Pain and hypertension, and a hyperglycemic spike, followed by a hypoglycemic crash, followed by Blood and or Glucose and or Protein in my Urine, so I have mostly no fruit in my diet since I was a child, I can only handle Red Rhubarb, some Bananas, and sometimes an Orange, and I cannot tolerate Fructan or Inulin Fiber Foods.


See you May 6 at 2:30


Thanks


Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment