Monday, April 15, 2013

Severe Diarrhea this morning, and abnormal Urine readings.


To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD

From:

Joseph R Loegering

Sent:

4/15/2013  4:57 AM CDT

Hi Doc

Severe Diarrhea this morning, and such abnormal Urine readings, I used two test strips to make sure, with the same results both times, Urobilinogen - 8(140) and maxed out Bilirubin - 4(70), with draining Sinuses and clogged up left ear and earache, and sweating.

While getting the Infections taken care of, I need an ENT Doctor to find out why my ears keep messing up.

Reoccurring Infections are normal for my primary immunodeficiency disorder where I get no elevated white blood cells and little or no temperature while infected, that I have had since a child and is recorded in my Army Records 1976-1982 and in my Ann Arbor Michigan VA Records 1985 to 1990 and Jackson Michigan Foote Hospital Records 1964 to 1990, and the Minnesota VA and Fairview Doctors have too often been leaving me infected, and the Metabolic Acidosis resulted in damaged Kidneys this time that can no longer hold on to the Mineral Phosphate, and the only way that I can keep my Blood Pressure normal is to not take any Phosphate Dairy Products or Foods, which has already dropped my Vitamin D Level to way too low, according to the VA Doctors. I suggest Erythromycin and Bicillin Shots.


Though often at the time my Serum Blood Glucose is Normal or High, and the 90 Day Level is Normal, when I am Hypoglycemic, sometimes that is caused by low Sodium Content in my Digestive Tract and Kidneys, and a little Sodium Bicarbonate in Water all by itself will raise my Blood Glucose Level, because the Kidneys cannot process a Molecule of Glucose without two Molecules of Sodium. My Serum Sodium Level is normally either too Low, or at the high end of the Normal Level, and is only in between that a few days to a few weeks after a Sodium Crash, and replacing the Sodium in my Blood, causes the Serum Blood Glucose to skyrocket for awhile. When I get Gut Bloating, that will also cause my Serum Blood Glucose to skyrocket, because it puts pressure on the diaphragm and presses on the Pancreas, forcing Insulin into my Digestive Tract, and often causes White or Yellow Stool episodes, as that pressure blocks the Bile Duct between the Liver and Duodenum, and somehow sometimes causes the Bile Duct to get infected.

BP, Pulse, Temperature, Weight, Blood Glucose, Stool, and Urine Tests.

Date; 14 April

Time; 4:10 AM

Blood Pressure; 120/84

Pulse; 78

Temperature; 97.1

Weight; Not taken

Blood Glucose; 122 mdl

Stool; Light Brown Diarrhea with Jelly like Mucus Clusters

Urine; Cloudy, Dark Yellow

Leukocytes - Neg
Nitrite- Neg
Urobilinogen - 8(140)
Protein- 30
pH- 7.5
Blood- Neg
specific gravity- 1.010
Ketone bodies - 30
Bilirubin - 4(70)
Glucose- Neg

Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment