Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Medical Community's Blame the Victim Game.



Can you fix the problem


I wrote the wrong date because of acute PTSD

To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD

From:

Joseph R Loegering

Sent:

4/7/2013  4:37 PM CDT
Hi Doc

I wrote the wrong date because I am having acute episodes of PTSD and cramps and headaches right now. I get acute episodes of PTSD and cramps and headaches that cause a loss of track of time like it did after I was hit in the head with a Rock in 1982, and it causes night sweats and nightmares triggered by Adrenaline Production from situations like riots, being robbed, accidents, or dealing with the medical community, court, or CNN.



Can you fix the problem with Intellectually deficient egomaniacs who would not write in my Medical Records what I have adverse reactions to, so that they can keep causing me more Medical and Mental Harm?


The Medical Community's Blame the Victim Game.


The VA Doctors wrote in my Medical Records that I am not a threat to myself or anyone when off Psychiatric Drugs which has always been true, but then wrote in my Medical Records, except if he takes Liver Medications like in 2009, because the Intellectually deficient egomaniac Fairview Doctors and Social Workers and Court, deliberately falsely blamed the Liver Medications so that they could take me to court and Block it. when they were deliberately falsely calling me delusional about Infections and adverse reactions to the Inert Ingredients in their Antibiotics and Radiology Dyes when they knocked out my Sodium Level and raised my ANA Level and caused upper and lower digestive tract bleeding from the adverse reactions that they were falsely calling me delusional about.



I had written in my Diet how that I adjust my Diet to keep my Hemoglobin Level normal, and though that Level is low at times, other times it is high, because my Liver and Thyroid and Kidneys and Adrenal Gland malfunction, causing my Hemoglobin to elevate, especially just before my Serum Iron and Fe Saturation and Ferritin Levels begin to elevate, from an overproduction of Bile that causes my Duodenum to hurt, and causes my Guts to bleed if I do not stop what is causing it, and my Hemoglobin is the first Level that the Hospitals throw off with adverse reactions to their Foods and Drugs that you have no choice but to take when forced upon you by Intellectually deficient egomaniacs.



On the 3rd of April, after falling down because of severe Gut swelling and fluid imbalance, from contaminated VA supplied Water causing Gut infections and severe night sweats, with a lower than normal temperature, and resulting in good Water causing Gut pains until vomiting, causing dehydration and raising the Hemoglobin Level, on the 13th of January when I was drinking plenty of contaminated VA Water and Dehydration was not the problem, they said I was Dehydrated and gave me IV Fluid that did not resolve the problem, and then when Dehydration was the problem, I got no Water while Hospitalized at the VA the 3rd of April, no IV Fluid, and only 4 1/2 Pint Cartons of Milk the whole time I was Hospitalized, and to hide that the VA supplied the contaminated Water that was the cause, and to cause Doctors to Medically misdiagnose what is happening, the VA Doctors ran no Iron Levels, no Liver Functions, and blame the Victim like they do every time, saying in my Medical Records that the patient’s smoking is the cause of the elevated Hemoglobin. Because of the damage done to my Guts, today the 7th, I still cannot drink Water without getting sick, causing more Dehydration, most likely raising my Hemoglobin higher, and those idiot Doctors wrote another misdiagnosis in my Medical records to cause more Medical Misdiagnosis, and more Medical Harm.



Thanks


Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment