Friday, April 19, 2013

New Medication change + pos Lead Tests



To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
From:

Joseph R Loegering
Sent:

4/19/2013  4:12 PM CDT

Hi Doc

The Erythromycin is working, my ears feel clear today, and my balance has improved, and the lower back and gut pain has nearly completely stopped, with only occasional pain in my Duodenum from eating. They told me today, that they Tested the Water in these Buildings, and did find Lead in the Water of the last of the Four Buildings fed by the broken Water Pipe, mine is the 1st in that line, so it most likely had Lead too before it broke from the ground, so that maxed Coproporphyrian I and high and Coproporphyrian III Level, is most likely from Lead Poisoning, and that Nitrite Urine Reading could even be form Nitrates in the Water that in the past caused me to have acute episodes of Methemoglobinemia, that resulted in Metabolic Acidosis in January from the gut infection that the VA would not treat, and resulted in Renal Tubular Acidosis that caused the low Phosphate Level and Vitamin D Drop.

I need this New Brand of Medication in my Records.

The other Cod Liver Oil had too much Vitamin A, 85% DRA in one dose, which is too much for my Diet and Liver, and because I could not get Medicare or Medicaid or the VA to pay for the Vitamin D liquid Cod Liver Fish Oil that I need, my Family is buying it for me, and unlike the other Cod Liver Oil, it also has Vitamin E which the Doctors recommended, and I will be taking this, one teaspoon two to three times a day, till my Phosphate and Vitamin D is normal.

Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Unflavored -- 16.9 fl oz

http://www.vitacost.com/carlson-norwegian-cod-liver-oil-unflavored

Vitamin A 850 IU 17%
Vitamin D 400 IU 100%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, d-alpha tocopherol & mixed tocopherols 10 IU 33%

Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment