Friday, April 5, 2013

Today I saw Dr Anugwom

When I got there my Blood Sugar was 389 mdl, and at first he tried to say that was normal after eating. But I pointed out that 82 mdl was my 30 day average for an entire year with no after meal Blood Sugar readings above 140 mdl, followed by last month with Hypoglycemic events that were happening without eating Fructose or Sugar Alcohols or Corn Syrup or Tomatoes, then this month with multiple 200 mdl plus readings without eating, even though the VA would only record those that they tested, and noted that yesterday my 30 day average on my Glucometer was 88, now today was a skyrocket day, raising that to an average 140 mdl since yesterday, and I explained how it started with my Guts Bloating way out of proportion. And I showed him that it is not normal for People to have Hypoglycemia after eating Fructose or Sugar Alcohols or Corn Syrup or Tomatoes, or getting Rashes and knocked out Platelet Levels after eating Cornstarch or Beta-glucans, or getting their Sodium Level knocked out after eating things with too much Iodine.

I also pointed out that with my swollen left adrenal gland, not only do I get little or no temperature when infected, for the past two months, I have been getting readings as low as 95.2, and at his office, it was 95.6. So he had the Nurse get me the scheduled Bicillin shot, and set me up with a Gastroenterologist and an Endocrinologist.

Appointment Details

General Information

What:

Office Visit with Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD

When:

Friday April 05, 2013 8:45 AM (30 minutes)

Where:

  • Fairview Clinics Elk River (Elk River Clinic)

Reason for Visit:

Gastrointestinal Problem

Phone:

763-241-0373

Vitals

Blood Pressure:

124/66

Pulse:

82

Temperature:

95.6

Temp source:

Oral

Height:

5' 3" (160 cm)

Weight:

190 lb (86.183 kg)

Discontinued Medications

Medication Name Start Date Discontinued Date
penicillin G benzathine (BICILLIN) 600000 UNIT/ML injection 3/28/2013 4/5/2013

Routine Orders

Order Name Type
GASTROENTEROLOGY ADULT REFERRAL +/ Referral
Endocrinology Adult Referral Referral
THER/PROPH/DIAG INJ, SC/IM Immunization/Injection
PEN G BENZA/PROCAIN INJ <1,200,000 U Immunization/Injection

No comments:

Post a Comment