Tuesday, January 8, 2013

How Doctors raise your ANA Level so that they can make money treating one Infection after another.


Any Food or Food Additive or Medication or Inert Ingredient that causes Abdominal Pain, and or Back Pain, and or Cramps, Headaches, and or mild to severe face Rashes that disappear in 1 to 6 days, or Rashes all over , if I take them on a daily basis for three to ten days, they cause my ANA Level to Rise, destroying my Immune System as it destroys the Cartilage and Mucosa Linings in my Kidneys and Digestive Tract, and my Sinus and Brain Cavities, and my bone Joints, and opens them up for one infection after another.


 
All three Orthopedic Doctors that diagnosed my high ANA Levels in the past, as part of an Overactive Immune System, made the same mistake and prescribed or recommended Medications for the Pain, that have Inert Ingredients that Raise my ANA Level and cause Face Rashes, and no matter what Medication any of these Inert Ingredients are in, they raise my ANA Level and cause Face Rashes and cause one Infection after another. The danger in taking these Medications for the Pain, they make the Pain almost Tolerable without lowering the ANA Level, while the Inert Ingredients raise the ANA Level and cause your Immune System to destroy the Cartilage and Mucosa Linings in the Kidneys and Digestive Tract, and the Sinus and Brain Cavities, and the bone Joints, until you are completely bed ridden, as those damaged areas get one infection after another. It only gets worse when they stack some of these same Inert Ingredients on top of it, in one Antibiotic Tab or Capsule after another for the Infections. The Medications and Inert Ingredients that the Orthopedic Doctors prescribed or recommended that made me bed ridden with one infection after another two times, and I refused to take them the third time, are; 
Bayer Aspirin

Inactive ingredients

 

carnauba wax*, corn starch, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, triacetin
* may contain this ingredient
Ibuprofen

Inactive ingredients

 

colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxides, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, stearic acid, titanium dioxide

TYLENOL® Regular Strength Tablets

 

Inactive Ingredients

 

TYLENOL® Regular Strength Tablets: corn starch, magnesium stearate, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate.


And the worst was TYLENOL® 3

Inactive Ingredients

 


TYLENOL® with Codeine (acetaminophen and codeine) No. 3: contains powdered cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium metabisulfite†, pregelatinized starch (corn), and modified starch (corn).



All the Tab and Capsule Antibiotic Medications that other Doctors gave me for the Infections, have some of these same Inert Ingredients in them, and some worse, and they all raised my ANA Level and caused Face Rashes, and caused my Immune System to destroy the Cartilage and Mucosa Linings in the Kidneys and Digestive Track, and the Sinus and Brain Cavities, and the bone Joints, until I was completely bed ridden by the Doctors again and again, as those damaged areas got one infection after another. 


Each time I had to get Bicillin or Penicillin Shots  and or Antibiotics by IV in a Hospital that have no Inert Ingredients that raise my ANA Level, to stop the cycle of one Infection after another.

But every time I get an Infection, these Doctors refuse to get me Bicillin or Penicillin Shots and cause one adverse reaction after another till they Hospitalize me, often by force. That is how these Ignorant Arrogant Doctors make money, they just charge the Government for the Harm that they caused, and they need to loose their Licenses to protect the Public from these Greedy Egomaniacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment