Friday, January 4, 2013

Murder done by the Sherburne County Social Services Department, Darin Krants, and the Elk River Fairview Doctors, and the NEW York Doctors and CNN.


The Sherburne County Social Services Department, Darin Krenz, and the Elk River Fairview Doctors, deliberately falsely called me Delusional about Inert Ingredients in Antibiotics and any other Medication, refusing to believe the truth that they not only cause me rashes and cramps and headaches, but raise my ANA and AST and ALT Levels, so that while on a Pegasus Liver Treatment that I need, they could cause adverse reactions to Antibiotics and Rash Medications, and they falsely called me delusional about the Abnormal Immune System Response that they were causing, and then later they falsely blamed the Liver Medications for the Abnormal Immune System Response, so that they could stop and block the Liver Medications, which according to the Blood Tests were working extremely well, but they blocked it with fabricated lies, so that they could leave the disease untreated to cause my Death, while making themselves money forcing Drugs upon me that only cause cramps and or rashes and or headaches and or raise my ANA and or AST and ALT Levels, which those adverse reactions to their forced Drugs, they then had falsely blamed upon the untreated Liver Disease.


The Sherburne County Social Services Department, Darin Krenz, and the Elk River Fairview Doctors, also blocked the Medical Treatment that I needed and had arranged for a head injury that I got in the US Army that damaged my Eyes, and they caused the untreated Medical Condition to cause me to go Blind, for which I can get no compensation for, because since 1982, the US Government and the Medical Community has repeatedly deliberately Blocked the Medical Treatment that I need, so that they could make money forcing upon me Medical Maltreatment and Medical Neglect that caused me more and more Medical and Mental Harm each time, with not one Medical Record showing that I had been treated for the head Injury that I got while on Duty in my second term of Service in the US Army.



Each time when I told them that I had a Diet that would keep my Blood Levels Normal or near Normal, they just argued with me, and would not get me those Foods when they locked me up and force drugged me, and they would not get me Medications that I would not have Adverse Reactions to when I needed them, and they even said that thinking that I could get my Blood Levels Normal by Diet, was a delusional disorder, while they were throwing those Blood Levels off and causing me more Medical and Mental Harm. Well on my Diet and no Medications, my Iron and Ferritin and Hemoglobin and Platelet Levels are all Normal, and my AST and ALT are just a few points above Normal, but my Total Cholesterol Level runs 5 to 10 points below Normal. When the Fairview Doctors saw my Total Cholesterol Level was 102, they falsely wrote in my Medical Records that they were directing me, using it to claim that their Medical Treatment works to Lower Cholesterol Levels, to make themselves money, claiming that the goal was to get my Cholesterol Level below 100, while 110 is the Low end of the Total Cholesterol Scale. Those Fairview Doctors could not get my Blood Levels Normal, but when I did, then to make themselves money, they falsely called me delusional about having an Adverse Medical Condition that was Adversely effected by Foods and Drugs and Inert Ingredients, and twice they had me locked up and force treated with Foods and expensive Drugs and Inert Ingredients that threw my Blood Levels off again and again. My Diet and no Medications brought them back to Normal again each time.




They only took to Court Blood Tests that were taken while I was on my Diet, and blocked from me and my attorneys and the Court, the Blood and Urine and EEG Tests that were all thrown off by their Drugs and Foods before, so that their supporters could make money off the Government, causing me more Medical and Mental Harm. Because they hate my Religious Belief and Political Stance, to block us from finding and capturing Osama Bin Laden and other known Terrorists, and to take away our 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights, CNN had set me up and fabricated lies against me, and had me locked up in two New York Hospitals where I was having nothing but one Adverse Reaction after another, to the Foods and both their Drugs and Inert Ingredients, that caused cramps, rashes, headaches and threw my Blood and Urine Levels off. But because like the Celiacs in my Family, I have Adverse Reactions to Gluten Grains, but I get no Celiac Antibodies, they raise my ANA Level, the Hospitals put me on a Celiac Diet the entire time I was there, but I have severe Adverse Reactions to Celiac Diets too, and I could not get them to get me Foods that I would not have Adverse Reactions to the whole time. So my Iron and Ferritin and Cholesterol and Hemoglobin and AST and ALT Levels all skyrocketed, and my Platelet Level dropped real low, because of the forced Hospital Foods and Drugs and Inert Ingredients. And the EEGs at previous Hospitals shows that those Drugs cause me to have Abnormal Brain Waves, as their Drugs trigger Seizures, which was why a Previous Neurologist stopped all the Drug Treatments that the Psychiatrists were giving me, and had the Court order Foote Hospital not to give me those Drugs in Jackson Michigan, but both the New York Hospitals and the Sherburne County Social Services Department, Darin Krants, and the Elk River Fairview Doctors, deliberately hid those Medical Records from the Courts and deliberately refused to run any EEGs while causing Abnormal Brain Waves, so that they could make money causing me Medical and Mental Harm. When they finally let me go in New York, they had the Minneapolis VA do the follow-up, and as soon as they ran my Blood Tests, the VA wrote in my Medical Records that I do not eat healthy Foods because of a Mental Disorder. Not one Doctor or Dietitian that they sent me to at those NY Hospitals or the VA could give me a Diet that would make my Iron and Ferritin and Hemoglobin and Cholesterol and AST and ALT and Platelet Levels Normal, and they just claimed that it was my fault, and even falsely claimed that was caused by a Mental Illness.



The Blind untreated US Veteran

Joseph R Loegering

No comments:

Post a Comment