Monday, January 28, 2013

Thank you Dr Chinasa Paul Anugwom, and the Fairview Staff.

Well today my sister Joann and her friend took me to Elk River, and I met my new Fairview Primary Care Doctor, Chinasa Paul Anugwom MD. He said he was there to fill in the gaps from the VA, and read my Records and looked at the Tests that the VA ran on the 13th of January that showed Lactic Acidosis, and I showed him in some of my Records what caused me to have Chronic Acidosis in the past, and as simple as that, he gave me a Bicillin LA 2 ml Shot. Like normal it caused a slight headache about 30 minutes later, and within two hours was gone, as the pressure that my immune system was exerting on my neck and lumbar spine began backing off some, from experience, I know those will be sore a few days. I also got some more Sodium Bicarbonate, and from the shot at 11:30 AM, by 2:20 PM, the majority of the pain is gone where the cramps were, with those places just being sore, but I still sweat some when I walk, that will take a day or two to stop.


He also set me up with an Eye Doctor, he was concerned about my going blind in my left eye, while being blind in the right eye.


See the previous VA Treatment linked to “Metabolic Acidosis Medication.” http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/2013/01/metabolic-acidosis-medication.html


See "Lactic Acid Bacteria." Some of these Bacteria in my Guts are what was causing the Excessive Immune Stimulation and Acidosis  this time. They produce Lactic Acid and Lactate, and Hydrogen, that drops my Blood pH and raises the Lactic Acid Level.


http://textbookofbacteriology.net/lactics_2.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment