Tuesday, January 8, 2013

They are covering up the truth that they are raising our ANA Levels causing us harm. Mass Lawsuits.


CNN is in on the cover up of the Medical Harm being caused by the Media and Medical Communities’ Toxic Inert Ingredients and their Medical Misdiagnosis and Medical Maltreatment and Medical Neglect, because CNN had me locked up and caused me Medical and Mental Harm by fabricating lies against me and setting me up, and to try to silence my freedom of expression from exposing their harmful activities, they keep records on me, looking for an opportunity to set me up again and cause me more Medical Harm by more Toxic Inert Ingredients and Medical Misdiagnosis and Medical Maltreatment and Medical Neglect. But keeping those files will come back to haunt them, because I was trying to get help against the Doctors that were causing me Harm, and I complained to CNN about the Adverse Reactions to the Antibiotic and Psychiatric Medications that the Doctors were causing and making me more dysfunctional, and they deliberately set me up, and had them force upon me exactly what I said was causing me Harm and making me more dysfunctional, and it caused me both Medical and Mental Harm. It is a major Lawsuit against CNN and the Hospitals that they had me locked up in and caused me Harm, and guess what, I am not the only one that they did that to, they do that to Religious People and Gun Rights Activists, it is literally Federal Hate Crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment