Thursday, January 10, 2013

The causes of dysedetic dysphonetic dyslexia and milder forms of dyslexia.

Dysedetic dysphonetic dyslexia and milder forms of dyslexia, are caused by Chemical Compounds found in our every day environment and in some of our Foods.

My dysedetic dysphonetic dyslexia disorder will get better or worse depending upon what and how much of certain Foods or Compounds that I eat, and what Foods that I eat with them.

The Psychiatrist call the signs of dysedetic dysphonetic dyslexia a Mental Disorder, and they believe all Mental Disorders are caused by a Chemical Imbalance, and they experiment with many different Drugs, even forcing them upon you, to see how you respond to them, trying to correct the Chemical Imbalance. But because of their Ignorance and Arrogance they force upon us again and again, the Chemical Compounds that cause us to have dyslexia, in the inert ingredients of the Medications, which have other Compounds that make it worse, and they make it worse.

There are very few Foods that Naturally contain the Chemical Compounds that have a toxicity threshold, which causes me to be dyslexic, and I learned them by experience, and excluded them from my Diet, and after a short while the symptoms of the dysedetic dysphonetic dyslexia disorder begin to disappear. At low quantities those Foods do not produce much of a Measurable Immune System Response, but at higher amounts they trigger an Abnormal Immune System Response that shows up only when the Doctors run ANA Level Tests.

Most Educators and people in the Judicial and Medical and Public Communities, count dyslexia as a Behavioral Control Disorder, when in fact it is not, and they are the biggest Bullies in our Schools and in the Public. On the dyseidetic side, when not caused by eyesight problems, and which can complicate it, it is mental physical pain caused by trying to see a word correctly, and caused by trying to spell and write it correctly, resulting in frustration. On the dysphonetic side, when not caused by hearing problems, which can complicate it, it is mental physical pain caused by trying to hear a word correctly, and trying to correctly pronounce it, and when trying to spell words phonetically, resulting in frustration. To avoid the pain, I do not try to spell or pronounce words correctly, I let the Computer spell checker do that. 



Using a similar sounding words, though I understand the meaning of each word, like witch for which, or flower for flour, or floral for flora, are part of dysphonetic dyslexia. Misspelling words like freinds, for friends, or enimeis for enemies, is part of dysedietic dyslexia, and or distric or distrik for district, is part of both. Though I was held back in their grade for it, my Biology and Chemistry and Electronics Teachers realized that it was dyslexia, and I was among the top ten students in our district for Chemistry and Biology and Physics and Electronics. I covered it up, by deliberate sloppy cursive writing.



But when they lock me up, they both refuse to let me have access to a Computer with accurate Hebrew and Aramaic and Greek Texts and their Concordances, and will not get me in touch with anyone that can get hardcopies of them, and when I do get some of them, they will not let me have my Six Inch Magnifying Glass to see them because it is made of Metal and Glass. I have to try to use my Father's Prescription Glasses to see, they cause me to have Headaches, and my Eyes fluctuate so much, that by the time an Eye Doctors gets a pair of Glasses made for me, I cannot even see out of them, and that happened all three times that I went to an Eye Doctor. He blamed me, instead of looking at the damage done to my Eyes, and seeing how the Excessive Immune System Responses that they are causing with Inert Ingredients in Medications, change my Eyesight and Hearing, causing them to fluctuate.

Chronic Microglial Activation and Excitotoxicity are Secondary to Excessive Immune Stimulation, and TBI, which I got in the US Army. These cause excess neurotransmitters that cause apoptosis, a process that results in some brain cells self destructing, resulting in what a Neurologist told me were Partial Complex Seizures, which showed up as Abnormal Brain Waves in diverse places, when on Medications that caused Abnormal Immune System Responses. When the cause of the excess neurotransmitters is stopped, the Partial Complex Seizures stop, and the Brain Waves become Normal on the EEGs, and because of the Plasticity of the Brain, the Brain begins to heal itself, and the symptoms of the dysedetic dysphonetic dyslexia begin to disappear, but never all the way.

Instead of stopping the Medications that had Inert Ingredients causing the problem, he prescribed me Gabapentin to try to control the side effects of the other Medications, and it made it worse, because the Manufacturer that it came from, added  Cornstarch and or Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, and or Microcrystalline Cellulos, to the Inert Ingredients, the same things that were in the other Medications causing it. And when the 300 mg Doses, made it worse, he upped it to 900 mg Doses, and put me in a Wheelchair from the Immune System Response. That is when I started contacting the FBI and CNN trying to get help from these nutty Doctors, but CNN set me up for more Medical Misdiagnosis, and Medical Maltreatment, and Medical Negligence.

 See Neurontin http://www.rxlist.com/neurontin-drug.htm


The inactive ingredients for the capsules are lactose, cornstarch, and talc. The 100 mg capsule shell contains gelatin and titanium dioxide. The 300 mg capsule shell contains gelatin, titanium dioxide, and yellow iron oxide. The 400 mg capsule shell contains gelatin, red iron oxide, titanium dioxide, and yellow iron oxide. The imprinting ink contains FD&C Blue No. 2 and titanium dioxide.

The inactive ingredients for the tablets are poloxamer 407, copolyvidonum, cornstarch, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, talc, candelilla wax and purified water.

All the Beta Glucans in Foods and Medications and Fungi and Bacteria, that cause an Immune System Response, even without raising the ANA Level, cause me to be dyslexic at lower doses, and more dyslexic at higher doses. At higher doses they all raise my ANA Level.

When you tell these Ignorant Doctors and Courts that you have a form of dyslexia, they ignore the symptoms, and never run tests for it, and just force upon you the Chemicals that cause you to have dyslexia and they make it worse at higher doses, and make it worse with other Compounds, in the Inert Ingredients of Medications and Foods. Though using the Computer with a spell checker hides just how severe my dyslexia is, all they have to do is look at my writings while I was taking any of the Medications with those Compounds in them, to include Antibiotics that contain them, and look at the misspelled or misused words, I have to struggle to try to communicate while taking any of their Drugs, and they always do Commitment Hearings while causing the Problem with the Inert Ingredients in Antibiotics or other Medications, pointing at the symptoms of toxic poisoning as a Mental Disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment