Sunday, January 27, 2013

No Sodium Bicarbonate Prescription.

Lactic Acidosis
12:30 AM the 28 of January. My head hurts, I cannot sleep, I just sweat, and then can barley get up, I am real wobbly, and nauseated. Walgreen's Pharmacy would not sell me any Sodium Bicarbonate  without a Prescription, and Cubs Foods was out. All I can smell is Ammonia that burns my eyes, and I cannot find a Doctor that will give me a Sodium Bicarbonate Prescription. I can barely wait for morning, for the Doctor's appointment in Elk River. If he don't treat me, as bad as it is now, most likely I will die from it.


The cause of my Hypokalemia and Hepatic encephalopathy at times, is too much Lysozyme in my Mucosa and Blood.


See my Photo Album "Lysozyme breaks down Cellulose releasing Beta-glucans"


Hepatic encephalopathy may be triggered by:
  • Dehydration
  • Eating too much protein
  • Electrolyte abnormalities (especially a decrease in potassium) from vomiting, or from treatments such as paracentesis or taking diuretics ("water pills")
  • Bleeding from the intestines, stomach, or esophagus
  • Infections
  • Kidney problems
  • Low oxygen levels in the body
  • Shunt placement or complications (See: Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt )
  • Surgery
  • Use of medications that suppress the central nervous system (such as barbiturates or benzodiazepine tranquilizers)

No comments:

Post a Comment