Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Totally Broken VA Medical System

I got a ride for tomorrow


With an abnormal high temperature for me still today January 24th, and fluctuating secondary renal hypertension, and mild to severe cramps all over, and fluctuating Gut and Kidney Pains, for over two weeks now, I knew that when the VA ER Doctor referred me to the Primary Care Doctor January 13th, for over four days of those problems, that they were going to cause me more harm, because that man cannot get me the right Medications, or control my ANA Level, or run the right Tests that are needed. 


The VA Primary Care Department like they did before when they put me in a Wheelchair, would not let me see my Primary Care Doctor, and like before referred me back to Urgent Care, if the problem continues or gets worse, and set an appointment for the Primary Care Doctor for March 4th, and was mad at me for being upset. The ER will not run the right Tests and Treat you, saying that is the Primary Care Doctor’s Job, because I went back there and explained what Primary Care did. So the ER Nurse took me to the Patients Representative because I still had a Temperature, and was in a worse Physical Condition. The Patient Representative like before, went and talked to the Primary Care Department, and made them see me today. I explained the problem that I have an Infection somewhere causing an abnormal high Temperature for me and the other problems for over two weeks, and showed him in my Medical Records the recorded Symptoms and X-rays, and I told him that he needs to find the Infection and take it out, so he needs to run throat and stool cultures, and check my Sinus Cavities. But because like always, I also developed a chronic Cough with it, he ran Chest X-rays and Sinus X-rays, and ran no cultures, did not look in  my throat or ears, but ran a wider array of blood tests for vitamins and Cholesterol and thyroid and liver and kidney functions, an expanded Metabolic Panel, and sent me home without treating me, telling me that he will write me about the Test Results, just like they did before when they put me in a Wheelchair. I already know from my Cultures that he is going right around the infection, just like they did before, when I told them where it was before too.


Either a Gut Infection, or an Fe Saturation and Iron and Ferritin spike, can cause the acute episodes of Metabolic Acidosis like on the 13th, and both the ER Doctor and Primary Care Doctor failed to run the right Tests to locate the cause. The only three Fe Saturation and Iron and Ferritin Levels in my VA Medical Records, are all real High, resulting in a Liver Biopsy, and ever since then all the other Doctors, and both of these Doctors failed to run them, and will not Test for Copper, I have to go to Fairview to get the Iron Levels run, but normally by the time I get an appointment and get there, they are either Normal or slightly elevated, and they will not run Copper Levels. Looking at what was thrown off in the Past Tests that were incomplete also, when I had the exact same Symptoms from Inert Ingredients sometimes, and from Infections at other times, in order to see what is going on during an episode like that, they need to run an expanded Metabolic Panel and Urine Tests, and Liver Panel,  with Fe Saturation and Iron and Ferritin Levels, and the ANA Level, and Ammonia Level, and Carbonic and  Lactic Acid Level, and Copper Blood Level, and Oxygen Blood Levels, they have never run all these at the time of any of the episodes that threw those levels off before.
 

Even if an Infection has not yet raised my ANA Level, the Excessive Immune Response that they cause, causes all those Symptoms because even then my Immune System is attacking many parts of my Body, especially the Mucosa Linings of my Lungs, Digestive Tract, and Sinus Cavities, and Bone Joints and Kidneys. He was not going to run an ANA Level Test because he claimed it is always Normal. So I handed him 17 high readings from my Medical Records and told him what makes it high, and that he needs to run it, and lower it when it is high to stop the pain, and stop my Immune System from damaging my Body, and I pointed to the damage on my X-rays and CAT Scans, so he ran that with the Blood Tests that he selected.


When the VA and Fairview  Doctors get tired of you trying to get the right Tests run, and get treated to stop the Pain, instead of running the right Tests and treating you to stop the pain, they will make up Misdiagnosis and Medically Neglect you, by having the Social Workers and Court lock you up in a Mental Ward, and the Courts and Psychiatrists refuse to run the right Tests and Treat you, saying that you will need to get that when you get out, because they do not run specialty Tests, and they cause one adverse reaction after another, that shows up later on the the Blood and Urine and X-ray and CAT Scan Tests. 



But since this is the first set of Blood Tests after adding Tuna to my Diet, it will let me know how Tuna effects my Blood Levels.

So though Dr David Anderson no longer works at Fairview, I got an appointment for a New Primary Care Doctor there the 28th, and arranged for my sister to pick me up at the train station in Elk River,  to drive me there. As of the 26th I still have not heard from the VA Doctor, so I will pick up a Copy of the X-ray results and the Blood Tests, Monday morning for the New Doctor, I already have the results from the 13th for comparison. 


See “Well, because of the Medical Misdiagnosis and Medical Maltreatment and Medical Negligence, my health is beginning to take a turn for the worse.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment