Tuesday, January 8, 2013

They are just trying to prevent mass Lawsuits, by falsely claiming that I am Mentally Ill.


No matter what Medical Disorder is associated with high ANA Level readings causing damage to the Kidneys, the Medical and Drug Manufacturing Communities are causing it.


I had 17 high ANA Level readings that I know of, and the Doctors all falsely called me delusional and Mentally Ill for trying to get them to help me lower my ANA Level to stop the Pain. Then when I figured out what things raise my ANA Level, and I got it normal by not taking any of those things, they falsely called me delusional about the past high ANA Level Readings, and about what caused it, and they deliberately forced exactly what I said caused it upon me, and raised my ANA Level, and deliberately falsely blamed the Liver Medication I was taking, to try to hide from the Government and the Public that all those people losing their Kidneys, or that are getting damage done to their Kidneys from high ANA Level Readings, have a Lawsuit against their Doctors and the Drug Manufactures. The Doctors read my Internet Posts about the adverse reactions to Inert Ingredients raising my ANA Level, and one of them came to the Hospital and said it pissed a lot of Doctors off, and was why they  locked me up. That is why they refuse to get me Bicillin or Penicillin Shots and or Antibiotics that have no Inert Ingredients that raise my ANA Level when I need them, and that is why they fabricate so many lies against me and have the Social Service Department and County Attorney help them, to lock me up with deliberate Medical Misdiagnosis, and they force treat me, and cause me Medical and Mental Harm every time, because they can just falsely claim that I am delusional, trying to prevent mass Lawsuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment