Friday, March 29, 2013

Dr A and NP Kara Lewis: Update



To:
Kara Lewis, NP

From:
Joseph R Loegering

Sent:
3/29/2013 10:05 AM CDT

Hi Dr A and NP Kara Lewis

Update:

On Celiac.com I found some people that have a diet similar to mine, and they are having the exact same adverse reactions to the same things that I am having, but they claim that they are not infected, which I think is an error on their part. Celiac Disease runs in my Family and some of my Family also have similar adverse reactions to the same things.


After a mild Hypoglycemic event of 68 mdl Glucometer Reading after the Bicillin Shot and Blood Draw at Rogers Fairview Clinic Thursday March 28, 2013 1:00 PM, currently the 29th while the Gastroenteritis and Ascites and Adrenal Gland and Thyroid malfunction, is being treated with Bicillin 2ml Shots, with no Cornstarch or Beta-Glucans or D-Phenylalanine or DL-Phenylalanine mixes or Fructose or Sugar Alcohols or Sucrose in my Diet or Medications, and with less than 400 mg of L-Phenylalanine in my Diet per day, to stop the adverse Neurological and Immune System Reactions that result from the Adrenal Gland and or Immune System malfunction, there are no Muscle Knots or Cramps or Partial Complex Seizures from Neurological and or Immune System malfunction, and the degree of my Dyslexia disorder that fluctuates depending upon what I ingest, on a scale of one to ten, is about 3. The left ear where I lost all hearing from congestion with loud Tinnitus, began to regain some ability to hear after several sneezes and some productive coughs on the 28th, and caused my Sinuses to begin to drain. Today the 29th, there are occasional sharp shooting pains in my left ear, which I had experienced before when being treated with Bicillin, and before, that frequency increased till causing Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, with incredibly painful Head and Sinus Pressure and Pain, that I believe was caused by Fungi, that the Bicillin did not take out. This time I will run both occasional Cultures to find out if it is caused by Fungi, or if it is an abnormal response to the loss of Bacteria in my System, and I will daily use the Saline Solution, Eustachian Tube Dysfunction and Maxillary Sinus Treatment, that was taught to me by the Princeton Fairview Hospital ER Physician; Dr Arthur Olson; Date 30 July 2010, Time 5:30 PM Central Pacific Time, to try to prevent a reoccurring episode of incredibly painful Head and Sinus Pressure and Pain, and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction.



I had no Hypoglycemic events for almost a Year before the 13th of January 2013 when this current evolving episode began, and when I became Hypoglycemic the other day March 25th, which Hypoglycemic event was not caused by small amounts of Iodine in Potatoes and Milk and Yogurt like before, but because my Blood Sugar was fluctuating from 73 to 140 mdl that day without eating or drinking anything, I let it stay Hypoglycemic by not eating or drinking anything, to see if my Body would adjust and make it normal without intervention. But it seems that while infected, once it gets into the 60s or lower mdl, it does not rise without intervention, and there is no such thing as Homeostasis. I think that that is being caused by an infection of a gland in the Endocrine System, and hopefully that will change from the current treatment plan of 2 Bicillin LA 2ml Shots, eight days apart.



Since the Hypoglycemic event of 68 mdl Glucometer Reading was taken within 15 minutes after the Blood Draw for a Basic Metabolic Panel on the 28th, I would like to compare that with the Serum Glucose and Sodium and Potassium Reading, so that I can determine what the best follow-up treatment plan will be. The Abdominal Bloating from Ascites has only gone down a little, since it blew up real big the other day before the Rogers Appointment, and while in an acute episode of Ascites, I am restricting Sodium consumption, to Sodium content of Food only, and no Salt or Sodium Bicarbonate, even if the Sodium level drops to 120, and will just intervene on the Hypoglycemic events, because higher Sodium intake can make Ascites worse, and I know that I can still clearly and effectively function at a 120 Level, which is the treatment plan for Ascites, in several good Medical Journals that I am studying. Is that Metabolic Panel and Liver Panel available yet.


Today the 29th wake-up preprandial breakfast of Yogurt and Pinto Beans, Blood Glucose 80 mdl, two hour postprandial Blood Glucose 81 mdl.

Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment