Monday, March 4, 2013

I am not getting better



To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
From:

Joseph R Loegering
Sent:

3/4/2013 10:27 AM CST

I am not getting better without prolonged antibiotics, it is only getting worse. Infections, Drugs, Inert Ingredients, and Diet changes are all triggers for my acute episodes, just like in Acute Intermittent Porphyria. I get all the same Blood Levels thrown off and get most of the Symptoms as in Acute Intermittent Porphyria, except for sunlight sensitivity, and I get Rashes from Foods and Drugs that initially trigger my episodes. The frequent high Iron Levels that I have had since I was a child, cause a lack of Oxygen in the Blood at times, causing a lack of Oxidized Glucose for use, just like in Acute Intermittent Porphyria, and that is the cause of my Clubbed Fingernails that I have had, since childhood. My Body tries to solve the initial trigger to the acute episodes every time, by elevating the Glucose Level extra high on the Emergency Room Blood Tests, like on the 13th of January, and my Blood Glucose is normally High on the following Blood Tests,which Glucose Injection is a proven treatment for people with High Iron Levels like in Acute Intermittent Porphyria, and because my Body is able to produce extra Glucose at those times, may mean that I do not have an actual Porphyria, if People that have Porphyria cannot produce extra Glucose to try to solve the Problem, but I get all the same manifestations as they do, but my extra Glucose is not Oxidized for use, and so does not Elevate my Oxygen Levels on ER Tests, which is why my Glucose is always high on Lab Blood Tests. But that also may be why gut Bacteria that ferment Glucose like Enterococcus faecalis, along with klebsiella pneumoniae that ferment my Lactose Foods, causing a lack of Glucose for my Guts to absorb, seem to be the cause of some of my Acute Episodes, by the lack of Glucose to absorb, The Doctors that do not take notes on that lack of Blood Oxidized Glucose at times, or that misdiagnose the Clubbed Fingernails as caused by smoking, or anything else that is not the underlying cause, cause me Medical Harm.

My High Iron Level events cause the same damage to the Mucosa Linings and Liver and Kidneys, as it does in Acute Intermittent Porphyria and Hemochromatosis.

My Uncle had Normal Kidney Functions like I do, and he had adverse reactions to all the things that I do, and the Doctors misdiagnosed his and my Medical condition, and he lost both Kidneys, and now I am getting more frequent and larger amounts of Protein in my Urine, from the damage caused by Doctors that are not taking accurate Notes, and caused the damage by Foods and Drugs forced upon me, and by not getting me the right forms of Antibiotics when I need them, like is happening again now.

4 March 18:42 AM BP, Pulse, Temperature, Weight, Blood Glucose, Stool, and Urine Tests.

BP, Pulse, Temperature, Weight, Blood Glucose, Stool, and Urine Tests.

Date; 3 March

Time; 8:42 AM

Blood Pressure; 113/74

Pulse; 75

Temperature; 97.4

Weight; Not taken

Blood Glucose; 89 mdl

Stool; None

Urine; Cloudy, dark Yellow

Leukocytes - Neg
Nitrite- Neg
Urobilinogen - 2
Protein- 30
pH- 5
Blood- Neg
specific gravity- 1.030
Ketone bodies - 15
Bilirubin - 1
Glucose- Neg

Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment