Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Problem is, these are not real Doctors, they are totally Psychotic when it comes to running the right tests when needed, leaving people misdiagnosed and untreated.



They cannot even comprehend my actual Medical Condition, and how the acute episodes are triggered resulting in the clinical manifestations of AIP, and intermittent secondary renal Hypertension,  and or  how the recovery stage progresses, beginning with Hypotension, then low normal blood pressure, and intermittent secondary renal Hypertension,  because I am still infected, because none of these Doctors will adequately treat the underlying medical problems causing me harm, they are just legalized drug dealers, that use the Courts to force drugs on you, and cause you more harm.

RE: I am not getting better because I am infected

To:

Joseph R Loegering
From:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
Received:

3/5/2013  3:11 PM CST

I am sorry but no antibiotics shot at this time
You are entitled to get a second opinion
Dr. A

No comments:

Post a Comment