Sunday, March 3, 2013

Thanks Doc

   
RE: Stool Culture Enterococcus faecalis and klebsiella pneumoniae
To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
From:

Joseph R Loegering
Sent:

3/3/2013  9:41 AM CST

Thanks Doc

Yours truly

Lord Joseph

----- Message -----
From: Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
Sent: 3/3/2013 9:14 AM CST
To: Joseph R Loegering
Subject: RE: Stool Culture Enterococcus faecalis and klebsiella pneumoniae

I will refer you to Gastroenterologist
Dr A

----- Message -----
From: LOEGERING,JOSEPH R
Sent: 3/2/2013 7:21 AM CST
To: Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
Subject: Stool Culture Enterococcus faecalis and klebsiella pneumoniae

My Food is not digesting. I am getting worse Night Sweating, all night till I get up for awhile, but it makes my Bed wet and smell like Ammonia.

I have Cirrhosis of the Liver, which is why I now have Chronic Prostatitis and intermittent Ascending Cholangitis and intermittent Urinary Tract Infections. See "Prevention and Management of Bacterial Infections in Cirrhosis" in the "International Journal of Hepatology"http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijhep/2011/784540/

In 2010 I went from 220 lbs in the Psychiatric Hospital to 159 lbs when I got out, because the Doctors were falsely calling me delusional about adverse reactions to Inert Ingredients in Medications, so that they could force them upon me, while falsely calling me delusional about Infections and upper and Lower Digestive Tract Bleeding, and it was Enterococcus faecalis and klebsiella pneumoniae that caused the spontaneous Infections and made it so that my Food would not digest then, as they turned my Stool White before causing the Gut Bleeding and Black Stool with Maroon Colored Blood Clots, and I have them again in my Stool, and it looks like it is causing another Urinary Tract Infection like it caused several times before, and I still have no antibiotics in the shot forms that I can take.

"The gut appears to be the main source of bacteria that cause SBP and other Gram-negative infections in cirrhosis"

I need prolonged Antibiotics in the forms that I can take as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment