Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Got any suggestions?



RE: I am not getting better because I am infected

To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
From:

Joseph R Loegering
Sent:

3/5/2013  6:38 PM CST

A Carbohydrate Diet causing Ketone in the Urine?

If I had any Fat in my Diet the Ketone would be understandable. But my food is not digesting causing Ketone in my Urine ever since the 13th of January.

My body is deliberately making some extra Ketone for my brain to burn, because my brain cannot function off glucose that is not oxidized, and I help my Body do that to control seizure episodes at times, and acute episodes that resemble AIP, by the order that I eat my Food or by stopping eating and ingesting coconuts and coconut milk which causes my Ketone to skyrocket and keeps my brain straight. But no matter how much I eat right now, I cannot stop the Ketone in my Urine, that was normally before, because my Food is not digesting because of the Gut Flora, and every time that it does that, it keeps resulting in intermittent gut bleeding for months,and intermittent infections elsewhere, until I get enough antibiotics to stop it.

How much damage did this episode do to the Villi in the small intestine knocking out my ability to produce Sucrase and Lactase, making me near totally Sucrose Intolerant and near Lactose Intolerant?

Right now I have Bacteria that ferment Glucose and that ferment Lactose in my Colon, because those foods are not being digested in my small intestine.

Got any suggestions?

Thanks

Lord Joseph

----- Message -----
From: Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD
Sent: 3/5/2013 3:11 PM CST
To: Joseph R Loegering
Subject: RE: I am not getting better because I am infected

I am sorry but no antibiotics shot at this time
You are entitled to get a second opinion
Dr. A

No comments:

Post a Comment