Sunday, March 31, 2013

Source of multiple reoccurring infections confirmed.


To:

Michael Long Tran, MD, MD
From:

Joseph R Loegering
Sent:

3/31/2013  4:09 PM CDT

Hi Doc

Source of multiple reoccurring infections confirmed.

I am currently being treated with Bicillin LA 2ml Shots eight days apart, for reoccurring Gastroenteritis and Ascites and reoccurring Sinus and Ear Infections, and I am not sure if it will be effective against the different types of Bacteria that I have in multiple places.

The Doctors refused to run Gastrointestinal and Urine and Throat Cultures and Tests, but I have been running Tryptic Soy Agar Prepared Petri Plate Cultures, Urine, Stool, Throat, and Sputum which are all infected with the same Bacteria, before and again after the last Bicillin Treatment in February, and I only saved the good sets of Cultures, that did not get contaminated from outside sources.

Because the Doctors ran no Cultures, and this multiple infection could kill me, I need all the Bacteria in my Cultures identified by a certified Lab, as soon as possible. My Science and Culture Notes are in Hebrew, I will translate them for the Lab.

The VA just notified us that they determined our Water to be Undrinkable, because of a busted underground Pipe, that may have been busted for months causing our Water to be Undrinkable, and may be what triggered my evolving episode since July and January, I ended up in the ER in July 6 2012, from a sudden Rash all over, and indigestion and severe diarrhea, after eating Pinto Beans and Drinking Water and Milk, and things that I normally ingest with no Adverse Reaction like that, and I had reoccurring Gastrointestinal problems since then ending up in the ER again and again, and the Doctors would not run the right Tests for the Gastrointestinal Problems.

See my Blog; “Well, because of the Medical Misdiagnosis and Medical Maltreatment and Medical Negligence, my health is beginning to take a turn for the worse.”

http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/2013/01/well-because-of-medical-misdiagnosis.html

Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment