Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Why did all those Hep B vaccines not take?

To:

Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD

From:

Joseph R Loegering

Sent:

3/12/2013 10:58 PM CDT
Hi Doc

So they don't give me migraines and make me sick with it again, I need this one entered in my Medical Records.

Why did all those Hep B vaccines not take, and just made me sick, and they claimed that the Hep C or a Mental Illness caused the sickness?

This one is not made in egg Lysozyme. With Yeast on the allergy alert tag at the VA, look what the Doctors had Nurses repeatedly inject me with, trying to get the Hep B immunization to take, but it failed each time.


Hib/Hep B (Comvax) Is Synthetic or semisynthetic, yeast or yeast extract Inert Ingredients, Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, amino acids, dextrose, formaldehyde, hemin chloride, mineral salts, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, potassium aluminum sulfate, sodium borate, soy peptone, yeast protein

I refused to take any more vaccines, because they all made me sick, and I need Doctors that know what is, and what is not, in the Medications that they treat me with, because these idiots at the VA never check.

Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment