Friday, March 29, 2013

I finally got part of the right Medical Treatment



I got the NP. Kara Lewis of the Rogers Fairview Clinic to properly treat me for the two acute episodes of Rashes and an acute episode of Abdominal Spasms and Cramps, that resulted in an acute episode of Gastroenteritis and intermittent Ascites and intermittent  Hypertension with a slightly elevated Temperature January 13th, that the Doctors and Medical Community turned into Chromic Gastroenteritis with Chronic Ascites and with intermittent episodes of lower than normal Temperature, with a swollen left Adrenal Gland and Painful Thyroid, especially the left side, but both sides now have lumps in or next to them that are painful and fluctuate in size, and move position, and  with intermittent episodes of  high Hypertension and low Hypotension, and with intermittent episodes of high Hyperglycemia and low Hypoglycemia, and with intermittent episodes of   Hypokalemia, and with intermittent episodes of Hyponatremia, and with intermittent episodes of Blocked Bile Duct resulting in episodes of White and or Yellow Stool, and intermittent Blood in the Stool, and then resulting in episodes Stool encased in clear jelly like Mucus, and episodes of bright Orange Urine, with Protein and Ketone and or with Bilirubin and or with Urobilinogen,  and with intermittent episodes of Edema and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, and with intermittent Sinus Headaches and intermittent Headaches,  with acute episodes of Partial Complex Seizures and Transient Ischemic Attacks, and with acute episodes of an Autoimmune Disorder, and with acute episodes of the neurological system malfunctioning causing intermittent abdominal cramps, lower bock and neck cramps, foot and leg cramps, jaw cramps, and intermittent loss of feeling in the limbs, resulting in pins and needle paralysis from the waist down, and paralysis of the right shoulder and right arm, just like both the VA and Civilian Medical and Judicial Communities have been causing me ever since  my Days in the US Army from 1976 to 1982, just because way too many of them are suffering from delusional disorders caused by their egomania, and when to push on my Abdomen and see that it causes pain, instead of running the right tests to find out why, and properly treat it, they call  Psychiatrists who always refuse to run the right Medical Tests, and falsely call me delusional about my preexisting Medical Condition and Adverse Reactions to different Foods and their and any other Medications, and they force one adverse reaction after another upon me until I have Rashes and upper and lower digestive tract Bleeding, and a reduced GAF, and I end up in a Wheelchair for awhile afterwards, every single time, and they always falsely claim that their forced Foods and Drugs that made me more dysfunctional, somehow did me good, because they are inhuman and delusional and insane.



The Doctors never run any Tests for the Gastroenteritis, or the Ascites, or the swollen left Adrenal Gland, or the painful Thyroid, or the Earaches, or the Headaches, or the Muscle Knots and or Cramps, and or the Hypoglycemic and or Hyperglycemic events and or Rashes, and or wobbling and falling down, and or the worsening Dyslexia Disorder, and or the Headaches and or Partial Complex Seizure and or Transient Ischemic Attacks events, that are caused after ingesting some Foods, and or are cause after ingesting or being injected with some Medications, and most often either just ignore what I say, and or falsely call me delusional about them, and cause me more and more Medical and Mental Harm.



The NP. Kara Lewis of the Rogers Fairview Clinic is treating this Medical Condition the way that I know worked before, and had asked every Doctor and Nurse that I have seen before, to treat each episode when it first started before, and they always refused to, and caused me serious Medical and Mental Harm by their Medical Misdiagnosis and Maltreatment and Neglect. The NP. Kara Lewis is giving me two Bicillin LA Shots, eight days apart, and ran a BASIC METABOLIC PANEL, and HEPATIC PANEL, so that I can monitor the results.

To: NP. Kara Lewis
From:
Joseph R Loegering

Sent:
3/27/2013  9:44 PM CDT

Hi NP. Kara Lewis

To communicate accurately what the problem is, I am writing this with a computer and spell checker, because though I fully comprehend each word, and I have eidetic memory, I am dysedetic dysgraphic dysphonetic dyslexic, and I cannot spell or pronounce most of these words correctly.


I am having huge fluctuating Hypertension and Hypotension episodes, and Hypoglycemic and Hyperglycemic events, and low Sodium events, and lower than normal temperature, and huge gut bloating, and thyroid gland swelling, and adrenal gland swelling on the CT Scan, and intermittent jelly encased Stool, that looks like Mucus, and Protein and Ketone and intermittent Bilirubin in my Urine.


I get little or no Temperature and no elevated White Blood Cells from Bacterial Infections, and I have Medical Records to show that, and that I only get leukocytosis secondary to adverse reactions to medications. I have a history of Hemochromatosis, high Serum Iron and Fe Saturation and Ferritin, that is controlled by Diet, currently normal Levels, and I have records to show that, and a History of Thrombocytopenia caused by adverse reactions to Polysaccharide Beta Glucans in Bacteria and Fungi and Food and Drug Additives and Cornstarch, that raise my ANA Level, and I have records to show that.


Pre Hepatitis C, ( I lowered the Viral Count from over 16 million to just over 6 million by diet, and that is not the cause of this current Gastrointestinal Problem,) I have a history of Gastroenteritis where if the Gut Bloating like I have been having for too long now, lasts for longer than five to ten days, it is caused by a Spontaneous Bacterial Infection, not a Virus, and is most often Gastroenteritis, beginning in the Mucosa Linings of my Digestive Tract, and sometimes Peritonitis, an inflammation of the peritoneum, like when the Army Doctors did an exploratory in the 1970s, and found my Guts Infected, and they get reinfected if I do not have Antibiotics long enough for the Mucosa to heal. It begins causing secondary Infections like Ascending Cholangitis and UTIs and Esophagitis and causes my Adrenal Glands and Thyroid to begin to malfunction, and if left untreated longer, I get Sinusitis and Meningitis. I often get Edema and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction from the intermittent Hypertension, and this time for some reason that has caused me to loose the hearing in my left ear. The Doctors often will not run a Ascitic fluid analysis, or check for the Gastroenteritis, and give me prolonged Antibiotics to take it out, without Inert Ingredients that cause my Prostate and Lymph Nodes to swell up, as they raise my ANA Level, and cause one infection after another, unless they have Proof of an Infection, and they often leave my Guts Infected until it begins causing secondary infections that show up elsewhere, like they did in 2009, and are doing again now in this episode that began about January 9th, and has evolved dramatically since then. I have most of my Blood Levels back to normal, but while infected, any combination of Foods with small amounts of Iodine in them, cause me to have Hypoglycemic events, and drop my Sodium and or Potassium Levels, and then swings to Hyperglycemic events, and back and forth, until the infection is taken out.


To take out the current Gut Bloating, and stop the ongoing evolving episode, I recommend what has worked in the past, 2 Bicillin LA 2ml Shots, six to eight days apart, that normally gives the Mucosa time enough to heal and stop it from just getting infected again, unless the damage is real bad, the Army had to put me on IV antibiotics twice, for two weeks.


See you at 1


Thanks


Lord Joseph

Appointment Details
General Information
What:
Office Visit with Kara Lewis, NP

When:
Thursday March 28, 2013 1:00 PM (20 minutes)

Where:
Fairview Clinics Rogers (Rogers Clinic)
Reason for Visit:
Abdominal Pain
Previsit
Health Maintenance

Phone:
763-488-4100

Vitals
Blood Pressure:
132/78

Pulse:
72

Temperature:
97.6

Temp source:
Oral

Respiration:
16

Weight:
188 lb 6.4 oz (85.458 kg)

Medications Prescribed During This Visit
Name Start Date Discontinued Date
penicillin G benzathine (BICILLIN) 600000 UNIT/ML injection 3/28/2013 

Routine Orders
Order Name Type
HEPATIC PANEL Lab
BASIC METABOLIC PANEL Lab
THER/PROPH/DIAG INJ, SC/IM Immunization/Injection

No comments:

Post a Comment