Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Diet is causing Hypovitaminosis D and occasional Hypocalcaemia

My Diet needs adjustment, because it is causing Hypovitaminosis D and occasional Hypocalcaemia, once that problem is solved, it will work well for what it is designed to do.


My Diet is designed to keep my Iron and Fe Saturation and Ferritin and Copper Blood and Celiac Antibody and Antinuclear Antibody and Acidosis and Ammonia Levels normal, and keep my AST and ALT Levels close to normal, and stop Gut Bleeding, and it will not do that at times when Infected anywhere in my Body, especially the Guts, in either the inner Mucosa Lining, or the outer  ascitic fluid, but this Diet helps recover from the Acute Episodes of Gastrointestinal Bacterial and Fungal Malabsorption, that causes Episodes of Excessive Immune Stimulation and deplete the Platelet Levels fighting off so much Bacteria and Fungi at a time.


The Celiac and Sugar and Sugar Alcohol and Iron and Copper Malabsorption in my Guts, damaging the Villi and Micro-villi in the small Intestine, causing Multiple Sugar Intolerances, also causes Bacterial and Fungal Malabsorption that results in Spontaneous Gut Infections, in the inner Mucosa Lining, or which sometimes is in the outer  ascitic fluid, which may be from a different pathway, both being infected at times from Bacteria and Fungi that are normally found in everyone's Digestive Tract, and that causes multiple secondary Infections at times, in those of us with Cirrhosis of the Liver, because the Diseased Liver is unable to filter out Toxins that make the Gastrointestinal Malabsorption worse, so the Absorption Inhibitors that I make and take to Block Iron Absorption, also helps stop that Bacterial and Fungal Malabsorption some, and helps prevent acute Episodes of Gastrointestinal Tract Bleeding.


I had stopped the pain and turned my Stool brown from December 2012 until January 2013 when I had gotten another Gut Infection like I had before. Not being able to digest my Food till it causes Gut Bleeding, because I cannot get the Antibiotics to stop the Bacteria and Fungi causing the Digestion Problem, is making this worse.


My Iron Malabsorption gets worse when I get Yellow and White Stool episodes because the Duodenum where Iron Malabsorption occurs, is adversely effected by Ascending Cholangitis.


To block Iron absorption to keep my Iron Levels normal, my diet consists mostly of Foods with Calcium, Oxalates, Polyphenols, Tannins, Phenolic Compounds, and Phytate, Chocolate, Pinto Beans Rice, Beet Greens and Beets, Nuts, and Red Rhubarb. And Iron absorption inhibiting 100% Coffee.


I boil the Beet Greens and Red Rhubarb to cause the Oxalates and Polyphenols to go into the Water, and I eat the Food, and drink the Water to Block Iron Absorption.


It effectively blocks the absorption of Iron in the Duodenum, keeping the Iron and Fe Saturation and Ferritin Levels normal, which keeps the Blood Copper Levels normal, but the problem is, the oxalates and phytic acid also blocks absorption of Calcium and Vitamin D, even from Vitamin D Supplements, and blocks the absorption of Magnesium, so Vitamin Supplements will not work, unless I can find things that enhance Calcium Absorption, and not Iron Absorption.


I cannot adjust my Diet to effectively Block Iron Absorption, and enhance Calcium and Vitamin D Absorption, because the Doctors refuse to take the time to study and understand my actual Medical Condition, and they always refuse to run the Iron and Fe Saturation and Ferritin and Copper Blood Level Tests, with the Comprehensive Metabolic Panel and Vitamin D Test. I need them run at least once a month to be able to adjust my Diet.


I am Fructose and Sugar Alcohol Intolerant for some reason, and cannot consume very much Foods with Fructose or Dextrose in them at all, they cause Hyperglycemia, followed by Hypoglycemia and Metabolic Acidosis, and Tomatoes just cause Hypoglycemia and Metabolic Acidosis. I have to eat my Foods in small quantities spread out through the day to prevent Gut Bleeding and Infections and Hyperhidrosis and Hypoglycemia and Hypoglycemia and Hyperammonemia and Encephalopathy, because I do not have enough Lactase and Sucrase in my Guts to break down larger amounts of Sucrose and or Lactose Containing Foods, and the Hospitals would not let me do that and caused Gut Bleeding each time I was Hospitalized, and just gave me Psychiatric Counseling to try to get me to ignore the Gut Pains and Bleeding that they were causing while either raising my ANA Level or causing Phosphate Nephropathy by the Beta-Glucan and Phosphate Inert Ingredients in the forced Drugs. If I eat too much at a time, most of the undigested Sugars go to the Colon and are fermented by Gut Bacteria and Fungi resulting in Gut Pains and Gut Bleeding and Gut Infections, and Acute or Chronic Metabolic Acidosis and or Acute or Chronic Hyperammonemia and or episodes of Hepatic Encephalopathy, and the Doctors always refuse to get me the Medications that I need to control those episodes that they cause by not properly treating my Gut Infections.


I need these Blood and Urine Tests run at the VA or Fairview at least once a Month so that I can adjust my Diet to correct the Problems, but the Doctors refuse to do it, and are causing me to have Gut Bleeding again by their Arrogance and Incompetence and  Psychosis. Iron, Fe Saturation, Ferritin, and Blood Copper, with a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Vitamin D Test, and CBC and DIFFs, LIPID REFLEX TO DIRECT LDL PANEL, AMYLASE and LIPASE, Blood Ammonia and Lactic Acid, and UA MACRO REFLEX MICRO and Culture. And I need the Medications that I have repeatedly told the Doctors that I use when they cause those episodes.



My Food is not digesting. I am getting worse Night Sweating, all night till I get up for awhile, but it makes my Bed wet and smell like Ammonia.


I have Cirrhosis of the Liver, which is why I now have Chronic Prostatitis and intermittent Ascending Cholangitis and intermittent Urinary Tract Infections. See "Prevention and Management of Bacterial Infections in Cirrhosis" in the "International Journal of Hepatology"

 

In 2010 I went from 220 lbs in the Psychiatric Hospital to 159 lbs when I got out, because the Doctors were falsely calling me delusional about adverse reactions to Inert Ingredients in Medications, so that they could force them upon me, while falsely calling me delusional about Infections and upper and Lower Digestive Tract Bleeding, and it was Enterococcus faecalis and klebsiella pneumoniae that caused the spontaneous Infections and made it so that my Food would not digest then, as they turned my Stool White before causing the Gut Bleeding and Black Stool with Maroon Colored Blood Clots, and I have them again in my Stool, and it looks like it is causing another Urinary Tract Infection like it caused several times before, and I still have no antibiotics in the shot forms that I can take. 


"The gut appears to be the main source of bacteria that cause SBP and other Gram-negative infections in cirrhosis"


I need prolonged Antibiotics in the forms that I can take as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment