Sunday, March 10, 2013

I finally got some of the Medical Documentation


To:
Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD

From:
Joseph R Loegering

Sent:
3/10/2013 11:11 AM CDT

I need these in my Medical Records

After the last incident in the Michigan Ann Arbor VA in 1990, the Blood Bank in Detroit was the first to test my Iron Levels, and would not let me donate Blood because of High Iron Serum, High Fe Saturation, and High Ferritin, which Doctors at another Hospital in Tulsa Oklahoma, diagnosed as Hemochromatosis. None of these Medications and Inert Ingredients immediately caused face rashes like medications and inert ingredients do now because of Kidney damage, the face rashes resulted back then after six or seven days of taking them daily.


During this treatment by the Ann Arbor Michigan Psychiatrists 1985 to 1990, they reduced my GAF from 60 to 50 to 30 and put me on Social Security Disability during that, and though the Psychiatrists thought that making me more dysfunctional was doing me good, after seeing an Older Stroke recorded on the Foote Hospital CAT Scan in Jackson Michigan, where I had gotten hit in the head with a Rock in my second term of service in the US Army, and doing an EEG to investigate the Seizure Episodes, the VA Neurologist came in one day and told me to stop taking the Medications that the Psychiatrists were giving me, because he said that they were making me more dysfunctional, and said that my mind would heal itself. Most of the Medications given to me but Tab Antibiotics and some Psychiatric drugs, were discontinued within 8 days, because of adverse reactions to them, and the Tab Antibiotics and the Meds that they kept me on, reduced my GAF.


The Ann Arbor VA in 1989 ran 1 ANA Test while not infected or on Medications, and it was Neg, and it would not have been if it had been taken while on the Medications that were disabling me. And they ran no Iron Level Tests, the whole time, and with no Blood Levels thrown off while Infected, except for Low CO2 and high MCH, (which is why at times I have a Urea Cycle Dysfunction, that the Doctors cannot test for and treat fast enough, the way that I do with my home remedies, I remember all the symptoms from previous events, and learned to take immediate action to stop it, ) and no elevation of White Blood Cells, they wrote that I had a History of reoccurring Infections, which meant, Meningitis, Otitis, Pneumonia, Pharyngitis, Esophagitis, Gastroenteritis, Ascending Cholangitis, and UTIs, and they wrote the causes, Chronic Prostatitis, with Lymphadenopathy, and wrote reoccurring Syncope, a larger right Pupil in the right eye than the left from the eye injury in 1982, and first said Migraines and possible Seizures, (then later Foote Hospital said Migraines and Seizures,) and the VA diagnosed the Bone and Joint Pains that resulted from Polysaccharide Encapsulated Bacteria Infections and Cornstarch and Cellulose Inert Ingredients of Medications causing the Cramps in diverse places and disabling me from the waist down and putting me in a Wheelchair, as Arthritis, which later Tested Negative for Arthritis but a High ANA (A Kansas City VA CAT Scan later in 1999 to 2005, showed mild arthritis in the Neck, and the last Minneapolis VA Xray January 13th 2013, shows a mild change in deterioration of the lower lumbar spine.) And the only time that I had Leukocytosis in 1985 to 1990, just slightly elevated, was when not infected, and they record it as Leukocytosis secondary to Lithium Treatment( And in 2011-2012 while not infected, I had Leukocytosis secondary to forced Invega Treatment, with secondary Phosphate Nephropathy and severe coming and going cramps and mild coming and going Face Rashes.) Knowing now what the things that they gave me cause, I know now that most of the Syncope episodes were caused by Fructose or Corn Syrup or Tomatoes that cause me to have a sudden Hypoglycemia, and cause me to pass out, and that is worse when combined with Beta-glucans, and some from a sudden Sodium Level drop, often caused by Iodine in Foods or Medical Procedures, and or Povidone in Inert Ingredients of Medications,  and some of the other episodes were caused by Meningitis, and the Migraines were caused by Beta-glucans and Fructose and Sugar Alcohols in Foods and Medications. And I know now that the way the Medications made me more dysfunctional, is the Cornstarch and Cellulose and other Beta-glucans in them cause Excessive Immune Stimulation and or raise my ANA Level, and cause all that Bone and Joint and Gut Pain and Cramps that cause paralysis from the waist down just like some bacteria and fungi cause. These episodes and Face Rashes were made worse after getting Hepatitis C in the late 1990s.


They described some of the damage done to my head when  sudden Syncope episodes caused my head to bounce off the Hospital Floor. They gave me first Haldol, and when it caused what they called Syncope and Possible Seizures, they gave me Phenobarbital, and it caused a more sever adverse reaction, so they gave me Lithium and Tegretol, carbamazepine, and the longer that I took it, it caused seizures and more severe adverse reactions, so they later gave me Dilantin, and it made me near totally unable to move with rashes all over. They gave me Septra for the Chronic Prostatitis, Motrin for Arthritis, and Morphine shots for acute Migraines, and Propranolol for controlling them, it did not work and made it worse, and Penicillin for the Infections, but unlike the other Hospital that gave me slow acting Shots or Penicillin by IV, they gave me Penicillin VK Tabs, and I had severe adverse reactions.

Thanks

Lord Joseph

Lymphadenopathy diagnosed by VA causes multiple infections

To:
Chinasa Paul Anugwom, MD, MD

From:
Joseph R Loegering

Sent:
3/10/2013  6:45 PM CDT

Hi Doc

Lymphadenopathy diagnosed by VA causes multiple infections

Prior to 1985 I have a history of consecutive simultaneous multiple Infection each time, Meningitis, and or Otitis, and or Pneumonia, and or Pharyngitis, and or Esophagitis, and or Gastroenteritis, and or Ascending Cholangitis, and or Prostatitis and UTIs, If the Doctors leave me infected in any one of those places, I will develop multiple infections throughout my Body, because of Lymphadenopathy and because I produce no elevation in white blood cells when Infected. The Doctors refuse to run simultaneous Tests for those Infections, leaving me infected in one or more places each time, and they refuse to run the right Blood tests.


The Ann Arbor VA ran none of the right tests needed, and diagnosed the cause as Lymphadenopathy, that since Childhood, every time I get an infection anywhere in my Body, I get the exact same symptomatic development, and I developed the same adverse reaction, with no elevation in white Blood Cells, and develop multiple infections, if any infection anywhere in my Body is left untreated, and now I produce little or no temperature while infected, making it impossible to tell if I am infected if no tests are run, and the Doctors discourage Home Testing, and will not run the Test when symptomatic. I use to think that the occasional slight elevation of WBC that I got was from infections, but I got my Medical Records, and it says that those events were secondary to Medications, not secondary to infections. The event January 13th resulted in Eustachian Tube Dysfunction opening my ears to infections, and damaged my Sinus and Brain Cavities opening them up to infection, and damaged my Guts opening them to infections, and damaged my Urinary Tract opening them up to infections.


Since childhood, I have a History of consecutive simultaneous multiple infection, Meningitis, Otitis, Pneumonia, Pharyngitis, Esophagitis, Gastroenteritis, Ascending Cholangitis, Chronic Prostatitis, and UTIs, and the VA and Fairview Doctors are failing to test for and treat my compromised Immune System when infected, and are falsely calling me delusional about previous diagnosis done by Doctors, and are causing me serious Medical Harm.

Thanks

Lord Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment